Oh joy!

shellreed2011

Silver Member
So I was planning to have two days off on 17th 18th feb well after my husband smashing the front of the car today (not his fault but don't tell him that!) I now have to pay 160 for the car which means I won't have money for more exante untill the 20th feb! So im going to be totally out from 15th to 21st!! Which means nearly a week off! I'm telling you now I won't be going any where near the scales the 20th! I wasn't going to anyway because of my two nights off but I'm even more determined now lol

Oh that sucks.
Shell if you want I can give you a weeks worth of shakes (I only have shakes and tesco bars)
I'll be getting my new bumper pack on 6th feb so could easily get packs to you by the 15th....just let me know.
You've done so well and are doing so well with your restart I'd hate for you to have to take a break for a week and struggle to get back on the wagon x

Oh thank you hunny but it's only four days because I was having the Friday and Saturday off anyway so I'm without on the Wednesday Thursday Sunday and Monday I'll do kind of a working solutions as long as I stick to low carb I should be ok but thank you so so much for offering that is so sweet of you :D I'm in the right head space so I know I can low carb it lol fish n broccoli all the way lol

It should be my add a meal week that week anyway :D

Hubby has said I have done so well he's not letting me give up so he has just ordered me a week bumper pack to see me through untill I can order the months one so I'm happy now :) back to my planned two nights off I'm going to have to eat some carbs those two nights as I'm planning on having a few drinks so need to be out of ketosis so am going to have some new potatoes and salmon with lemon for tea on the 16th hoping it will knock me out ready for the 17th lol but sadly/happily?! It takes a hell of a lot to knock me out when I'm in lol

Back