Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Oh my breath!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by janeyp, 8 July 2009 Social URL.

1. janeyp

janeyp Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    I have been back on LT for a week now after a short break, didn't put on weight but my breath is really really foul! I'm sure it wasn't like this for the first few weeks? Any ideas anyone, it's so bad I am feeling like giving up! Help please.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LazeeLady

LazeeLady Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    My chemist said the only mouthwash we can use is the yellowy Listerine one. It's not minty, it's more like an antiseptic taste (nice I know) but it does cure the aaaaawful taste you get in your mouth.

Peppermint tea helps too - let it stew for a while and I suppose brushing your teeth more can't be a bad thing. Sometimes just more water can help as well.

I've had the odd paranoid moment thinking "Oh My God, is that my breath!!!!!" when at work. I keep a toothbrush and toothpaste handy there now for emergency personal hygiene moments.

Don't let this put you off. It's a small (and avoidable) price to pay for fab weight loss x

4. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    any mouthwash without alcohol is fine

Also i use the breath spray too which helps

5. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I used any old mouthwash!

My teeth got very brittle during LT and I ended up having one with alcohol because it had flouride which strengthened the enamel on my teeth

6. killercurls

killercurls I *will* be skinny again!

Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    exante
    i use the listerine strips! they are a lifesaver! i don't leave the house without them xxx :)

7. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    It does go eventually...the first few weeks I was climbing the walls as the taste in my mouth was just foul. No sooner had I brushed, etc it came back...even the water tasted strange.

Now, I dont even notice and my breath is fine....time thing I think! Hang in and it will be gone before you know it.

Keep brushing and using the mouthwash, ect in the meantime.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.