• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Oh my GAWD. ! ! ! ! .....................

G: 11st0lb
The past few days I have been moaning and groaning and getting disheartened about SW because in 3 whole weeks I had lost only 1 lb.
But I stuck at it, trying really hard not to get so p***d off that I gave up, and this morning I stepped on the scales and have lost a total of FIVE pounds this week.
I cannot believe it and Im so happy that I have stuck with it, through the tough weeks....
With the way that I lose weight I probably wont lose now for another few weeks, but I now know that if I stick at it, they will start moving again.....
So, anyone who is having a hard time at the minute, please stick with it.... it WILL work.....
now Im off to do a very BIG happy dance....:bliss:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jaylou

Gold Member
Oh you little star!!!!!!!
Well done lovely! Just goes to show what a bit of determination can do, I bet you are so pleased you stuck at it now.
Super result! Love jayxx

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
S: 15st10lb C: 13st9.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st0.5lb(12.95%)
Well done. that is a great weight loss. I agree you have to just stick at it as it does work. :happy096::bliss::dancing_snowman::party0038::party0023::greenapple: doing a dance with you

metrognome

is getting better at it
S: 17st10lb C: 15st3lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 41.6 Loss: 2st7lb(14.11%)
well done i am so pleased it has started moving again keep with it and surprise yourself next week

madhousemum

Silver Member
S: 11st12lb G: 10st12lb
well done hun and good for you for sticking at it and sticking at it paid off. xxx

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
Fantastic Debby, I knew you would do it, I'm thrilled to bits for you, well done. X

Beki

Gold Member
S: 17st4lb C: 17st4lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Oh i am SO pleased for you!!! :D You can disregard all the 'advice' i gave you in my PM now - as you're obviously doing FANTASTICALLY exactly the way you are doing things!!! :D

Oooh i want to do a little happy dance for you now!!! LOL :D xxxx

G: 11st0lb
oh thanks everyone, I am so chuffed I cant stop smiling....
And I have to say thanks to everyone on this forum... you are all fantastic and kept me motivated to stick at it and not give up.
Thank you all...... BIGGGGGGGG hugs......

S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
A big, fat (or should that be skinny?) YAY!!!

victorial85

A moaning old boot!!!!
S: 16st9lb C: 12st7lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 4st2lb(24.89%)
WELL DONE!!!! Thats brilliant, you have done fantastic. I will do a lottle dance for you too!!! x x x

flabbybumbum

On a mission
S: 24st5lb C: 19st5lb G: 14st7lb BMI: 41.2 Loss: 5st0lb(20.53%)
You SUPERSTAR!! x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cambridge Weight Plan 0
Orlistat (Xenical) 2
Lipotrim Forum 9
Cambridge Weight Plan 11
Cambridge Weight Plan 2