oh my giddy aunt

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by misspinkkat, 9 November 2009 Social URL.

1. misspinkkat

misspinkkat Can hug her knees :)

Just got back from weigh in, and after my moaning last week because of my 2 1/4 loss :( I went in all hope of loosing 2lb to take me to under 200lb but................ I lost 6 1/4 :D so not only under 200lb oh noooo but have lost over 40lb :) and in stones that is pratically 3 in 7 week whoop whoop
    I love Cambridge
    xx

quizzicalgrrl likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Youve been a good girl then havnt you :D Well done!! thats a fab loss x x x

4. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Wow that's fab,I would have been over the moon with that-I am now averaging at 3 or 4 lb a week- would love a 5 pound + loss again. x

5. JimmyShoo

JimmyShoo Silver Member

Go Girl that is fantastic well done dead proud of you xxx

misspinkkat likes this.
  6. jlm

jlm Full Member

great news! i love those nicely suprising big losses when you are all built up for a lot less!! great!!

7. misspinkkat

thank you all, I am sooooo happy its unreal :) another stone or two and I might of attempted a cartwheel lol :) xx

8. Hayley 22

Hayley 22 would like to be slim

Well done hun x

9. Falafel

Falafel Full Member

Fantastic!! Well done, I bet you are so thrilled!:D

10. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Great weigh in, well done hun xx.

11. DisneyParis

DisneyParis An Attitude of Gratitude

Fantastic. Well done.

12. georgie12345

georgie12345 Full Member

Woo hoo. Well done x

13. doubledebra

doubledebra Back 2 finish my journey

fab loss well done you :)

14. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Excellent news! That's nearly half a stone in a week! wow! well done! I hope it happens again for you.

15. ApplySomePressure

ApplySomePressure Silver Member

That's amazing, congratulations!

16. sugalipz247

sugalipz247 Full Member

well done babe. i hope to have lost as much as you by week 7

17. KittyKat2010

KittyKat2010 Full Member

Congratulations! you must be over the moon!

18. Truth0406

Truth0406 Member

That is an awesome loss. Your overall loss for the 7 weeks is also amazing!! We started at about the same weight and I was just wondering whether you're on SS or SS+? How much water do you drink a day? and do you do much/any exercise? I'm asking these questions as I am very disappointed with my loss so far and I am on SS and drinking 4+ litres of water a day!

Again - well done on such and awesome loss!!

19. quizzicalgrrl

quizzicalgrrl Posting Mad!

You must be made up! Great Job!

20. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Well done thats amazing. You are doing so well. x

21. misspinkkat

thank you hun, I think everyone is different, my CDC is even Supprised with my losses she said it is unusual to have such a big loss this far into it, she said its probably because I only drink water and I drink a good 5 to 6lts a day, I very rarely I will have a coffee, but less than one a week really I am on SS and have been 100% since my 2nd weigh in, I have my weigh in at 6.20 but dont drink anything after 3 (my own silly thing) :) and I normally have one shake or something during the day, then my other two in the evenings, I sometimes to a training wii game but normally my exercise is pushing a double buggy, with a buggy board attached, back and forth to the school 4 times :) hope that helps
    But I think you are doing great, no other diet would you loose that amount in as many weeks
    xx

and thank you everyone else, So pleased, even bought a bracelet today that you add beads to, mine has 3 now and look forward to adding more xx
    xx

Last edited: 10 November 2009