OH MY GOD... HAD FIRST WEIGH IN

saffrons

Had my first weigh in today, had it on day four as I will not be getting weighed till thursday as I wanted to change my weigh in day, I was amazed to see that after only 4 days I have still lost 9lbs yes 9lbs. I was so shocked.. I can't wait to have my next weigh in 10 days time, then after that will be on weekly. I also made a chicken soup put it in the blender and added lots of pepper and it was a gorgeous creamy spicy soup.. I'm so excited I feel like I am goin to go all the way, The early hunger pangs were worth it for this kind of weightloss and I can honestly say to all of you that told me it gets easier, YOU WERE SO RIGHT, thanks for your support.

Well done babe 9lbs in 4 days is sooommmeee weight loss!! whoo hooo
Guess what... YOU ARE GOING ALL THE WAY!!!!

Wow! What a brilliant post! And well done on that fantastic weight loss and positive attitude!

Its all good baby, its all good ;)

xox

well done that was a great weight loss for the first few days keep it up

That's fantastic! I just hope I can acheive the same kind of loss, I'm doing the day change thing and going tomorrow, nervous now!

Trifficcc loss ... good luck for the next WI :)

OMG that's so good, well done you! Good luck for next week :)

Well done, that is fabulous, AND ONLY 4 DAYS!! WOW!!!!!!! Soon be there hun! xx

well done on your first week, 9lbs in four days...it sooo great...
why don't you make up new ticker!!
keep her lit!!!

Well done!!! And in only 4 days!
Trish x

Well done Saffron, this should get you through the next few days till ketosis sets in, then it will be even easier!

well done on ur WI is great :)

9lbs is amazing :D well done you !

Back