Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Oh my god, I finish TFR on Monday!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by MissFlowers, 16 March 2010 Social URL.

1. MissFlowers

MissFlowers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well i cannot believe that on monday i will have done 6 weeks on LT!!!

I am sooo glad I have done it! I am now feeling brilliant in all my cloths etc, when i started out, i had loads of thoughts of "can i do this"/"do i really need to do this" etc etc, but i really am so glad/proud that i did it and stuck to it!!

Being totally honest, it has never really felt "easy" at any point... just some days are "easier" than others! I still think about food alot, think i always will, but i think i have learnt alot about myself and my relationship with food!

On my last wi (mon) i had lost 1 and a half stones in total, i am hoping for 3-4 pounds by monday, then im going to refeed then do the maint to get to my goal of 2 stone weight loss!

I cannot wait to eat a tuna salad on Monday night! I have made my shopping list for refeed and am going to get it all on sunday, then stick 100% to the refeed menu next week and then after that two maint bars a day and a small meal (only consisting of the refeed menu foods).

I really cant wait, just hope that i manage to reach my goal after TFR and that i can maintain my goal weight for a long long time!

I am very focused and think i can do it!!

Any tips from refeeders/people on maint??

Thanks guys, its been emotional....!!!! x :D:D:D:D:flirt2::flirt2::eek::eek::p:p:):):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  4. tafflass

tafflass Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    well done x
    you sound so excited,bless lol xx

5. sanghi

sanghi Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.82%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Well done, that is really good going. I bet you can't wait to start the refeed.

6. MissFlowers

MissFlowers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks guys!

I am starting refeeding TODAY!!! Arghhh im sooo excited!! Went to Asda last night and spent £100 on food and i am very proud to say that there wasnt ONE naughty thing in my trolly!!! Prior to LT it would have been the other way around!

I have got all the things i'm going to need for the next couple of weeks, veg, quorn, chicken etc etc...

So I have JUST had a caramel maint bar and UMMMMMMM!!!! After having nothing but LT for 6 weeks it was sooo nice!!! Taste really strong/sweet!!! I just nibbled it and made it last for ages!!! Feeling really full after it too!

Going to have another one at 1pm ish... then tonight im going to have a tuna salad with balsamic vinegar... really cant wait!

Will keep you posted!!!! xxx

7. mollypop

mollypop Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    lweight watchers
    I MEGA CONGRATS TO THE TWO NEW REFEEDERS!!! cant beleive ur leaving us *sob sob* ha no say ur delighted well done and please keep us posted on how the refeed goes and how well u get on with the mantence. just think u dont even have to imagine looking good for summer cos this year U ARE LOOKING GOOD FOR SUMMER !!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.