Oh my god, I finish TFR on Monday!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by MissFlowers, 16 March 2010 Social URL.

1. MissFlowers

MissFlowers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well i cannot believe that on monday i will have done 6 weeks on LT!!!

I am sooo glad I have done it! I am now feeling brilliant in all my cloths etc, when i started out, i had loads of thoughts of "can i do this"/"do i really need to do this" etc etc, but i really am so glad/proud that i did it and stuck to it!!

Being totally honest, it has never really felt "easy" at any point... just some days are "easier" than others! I still think about food alot, think i always will, but i think i have learnt alot about myself and my relationship with food!

On my last wi (mon) i had lost 1 and a half stones in total, i am hoping for 3-4 pounds by monday, then im going to refeed then do the maint to get to my goal of 2 stone weight loss!

I cannot wait to eat a tuna salad on Monday night! I have made my shopping list for refeed and am going to get it all on sunday, then stick 100% to the refeed menu next week and then after that two maint bars a day and a small meal (only consisting of the refeed menu foods).

I really cant wait, just hope that i manage to reach my goal after TFR and that i can maintain my goal weight for a long long time!

I am very focused and think i can do it!!

Any tips from refeeders/people on maint??

Thanks guys, its been emotional....!!!! x :D:D:D:D:flirt2::flirt2::eek::eek::p:p:):):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  4. tafflass

tafflass Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    well done x
    you sound so excited,bless lol xx

5. sanghi

sanghi Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.82%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Well done, that is really good going. I bet you can't wait to start the refeed.

6. MissFlowers

MissFlowers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks guys!

I am starting refeeding TODAY!!! Arghhh im sooo excited!! Went to Asda last night and spent £100 on food and i am very proud to say that there wasnt ONE naughty thing in my trolly!!! Prior to LT it would have been the other way around!

I have got all the things i'm going to need for the next couple of weeks, veg, quorn, chicken etc etc...

So I have JUST had a caramel maint bar and UMMMMMMM!!!! After having nothing but LT for 6 weeks it was sooo nice!!! Taste really strong/sweet!!! I just nibbled it and made it last for ages!!! Feeling really full after it too!

Going to have another one at 1pm ish... then tonight im going to have a tuna salad with balsamic vinegar... really cant wait!

Will keep you posted!!!! xxx

7. mollypop

mollypop Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    lweight watchers
    I MEGA CONGRATS TO THE TWO NEW REFEEDERS!!! cant beleive ur leaving us *sob sob* ha no say ur delighted well done and please keep us posted on how the refeed goes and how well u get on with the mantence. just think u dont even have to imagine looking good for summer cos this year U ARE LOOKING GOOD FOR SUMMER !!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.