Oh my god ive dont something bad

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by nimi, 9 November 2008 Social URL.

1. nimi

nimi Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I BEEN REALLY STUPID AND HAD SOME QUORN PEICES IN A WRAP WITH MUSHROOMS AND PEPERS???

FEEL REALLY GUILTY WILL IT NOCK ME OUT OF KETOSIS
    :mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    it might but its too late now - acknowledge it as a blip and move on. Drink lots of water - it is probably not the worst thing you could have had - the peppers and wrap weren't great but quorn is ok. drink drink drink and leave the blip behind. We have all done it at one stage or another and part of CD is learning to deal with these blips!!! Big hug x

4. abz

abz Gold Member

if it has you will soon get back into it hon. draw a line under it. remember how you feel right now. and get straight back on the wagon. no thinking you've bodged it so you may as well have a night off. just continue following your plan, drink lots of water, and you will be back in ketosis in no time at all if you have knocked yourself out of it.

keep on plodding on hon :)

abz xx

5. nimi

nimi Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Ok thanks
    will put it behind me i think weekends are always the hardest for me as when im at work im in routine and food does not enter my mind its the weekend that i stuggle with

6. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    I was the same - partly because I have free time on a weekend - i used to paint my nails or have a bath at meal times so that I was occupied and couldn't eat!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.