Oh my god ive dont something bad

nimi

I BEEN REALLY STUPID AND HAD SOME QUORN PEICES IN A WRAP WITH MUSHROOMS AND PEPERS???

FEEL REALLY GUILTY WILL IT NOCK ME OUT OF KETOSIS
:mad:

it might but its too late now - acknowledge it as a blip and move on. Drink lots of water - it is probably not the worst thing you could have had - the peppers and wrap weren't great but quorn is ok. drink drink drink and leave the blip behind. We have all done it at one stage or another and part of CD is learning to deal with these blips!!! Big hug x

if it has you will soon get back into it hon. draw a line under it. remember how you feel right now. and get straight back on the wagon. no thinking you've bodged it so you may as well have a night off. just continue following your plan, drink lots of water, and you will be back in ketosis in no time at all if you have knocked yourself out of it.

keep on plodding on hon :)

abz xx

Ok thanks
will put it behind me i think weekends are always the hardest for me as when im at work im in routine and food does not enter my mind its the weekend that i stuggle with

I was the same - partly because I have free time on a weekend - i used to paint my nails or have a bath at meal times so that I was occupied and couldn't eat!!

Back