Oh my god, sicko

If you think that is bad click on the link below the article about the guy who named his daughter Facebook !!!!!!!
Or the 3 year old registered alcoholic.........

These people are nuts. I want to say worse but am staying restrained.

WRONG! what the hell is wrong with these people!!

This is so sick, unforgivable at any level. What bothers me though is the mother acting as though she didn't know - how can she not know, hes just a baby and its her job to know everything about her son and everthing about men she leaves him with! unbelieveable!

Absolutely sickening!! x

Some people have no morals and will do anything for money. The thing that I don't understand is why the adult took the child to have it done in the first place.

By the sounds of things, he did it to the child himself. It is beyond me what goes through some peoples minds. I love tattoos and have 4 myself, but a two year old child - really?! x

This is an awful story for everyone involved. :( It is surprising that the boy's mother didn't know about it, or perhaps she did & just kept it quiet. The dad clearly has issues if he did it while drunk, so drunk that he can't even remember doing it! I hope they all get the help they need.

and I suppose it's alright to pierce your daughters ears when she's 4 or 5 so you can dress her up in proper earings?

Some people do that even younger than that around here, Coljack! It's awful.. & I really don't think earrings look nice on babies at all! :(

That is disgusting, and this is coming from someone with 10 tattoos and several piercings.
Piercing your little girls ears when she was about 18 months old was the in thing when I was growing up, so mum had mine done when I was about that age. However she waited until my sister was old enough to ask for them to be pierced, she was about 7 or 8 I think.
If I have kids, they will not be pierced until the word teen is in their age!

I agree, i think that if i had a daughter i would wait until she asked to have her ears pierced. mind you my niece was 6, had one ear pierced and refused for them to do the other for a couple of years. he he.
the tattoo and piercing shops are bad here, they pierce and tattoo kids under age.

the tattoo and piercing shops are bad here, they pierce and tattoo kids under age.

Some of the ones round here are like that too. You can actually have a tattoo when you're under 18, provided your parent or legal guardian signs a form in the studio. That's how I got my first tatt at 15. And I'm glad that mum supported me and helped me find an artist that is worth his weight in gold-I still use him 15 years later., because you hear some right horror stories about dodgy tatooists

Some of the ones round here are like that too. You can actually have a tattoo when you're under 18, provided your parent or legal guardian signs a form in the studio. That's how I got my first tatt at 15. And I'm glad that mum supported me and helped me find an artist that is worth his weight in gold-I still use him 15 years later., because you hear some right horror stories about dodgy tatooists

I'm the same as you, I got my first (and only!) tattoo done at fifteen years old.

The shop was advertising 'semi permanent, no regrets' tattoos, designed to last 'up to five years'

Ten years on, it's still there, and I can guarantee you in another ten it still will be. Also interesting to see that the same shop is no longer advertising them. It's on my leg and looks horrendous, I hate it. They need to tighten up on this sort of thing.

I'm going to be a bit controversial and say that I even think it's a disgrace, parents who get their babies ears pierced. They should wait until the child actually ASKS for it.

Back