oh my god woohoo

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 14 May 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Just tryed on clothes i bought from selecet (omg what some lovely clothes in there)..

size 16 3 1/4 jeans and they to big :) woohoo so i am goign to change them for a 14 tommorrow....

i also bought white 3 1/4 cargo trousers in a size 16 but they fit me fine lol...

and a lovely top :)

wish i bought loads more now, worried i will tommorrow though :( got no holiday money saved :(

omg i am worried that my new hol clothes may be bit big :( cant wait to go leic the weekend to try them all on again :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sez

Sez has started again!!

What a great experience!! Well done you!! How about just a couple of smaller things in case you need them for your hols? If they're still too small, you can bet they'll fit come the summer!!

Well done too!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.