• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OH MY GOD....YAY!!

Indieflower

I have my mojo
S: 17st9lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 6st13lb(39.27%)
Oh my god, I am sooooo happy!

I did it, I'm in a size 14 :D:D:D:D

This may seem like a small thing but to me its bloody fantastic! I got a new dress, top and jeans today, all size 14!! So happy (as you can tell lol).

Size 20 to a size 14, it feels amazing. Se ladies and gentlemen, we can do it. On we go us!! :D:D:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

hennyhamster

Silver Member
S: 13st3.0lb C: 13st3.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done!!! Isn't it a great feeling! Got some old clothes out of the roof last night and tried them on, found a skirt I used to struggle to get into, it had even ripped from my efforts! Now it's way too big. Got loads of stuff for car boot now.

NN89

Sexy Member
S: 16st1lb C: 14st9lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(8.89%)
yay thats fantastic! I'm very jealous lol It seems so far away for me to be a size 14 (which i last was when i was 13!)

I say treat yourself!

Indieflower

I have my mojo
Thanks ladies. It does feel great! NN89 I felt exactly the same ago only 4 months ago. I never thought I would get to this point. It just shows how worth while the hard work is, so keep at it :)

Not the end though, still got to hit target! But I'm going to try and go full steam ahead :):):)

NN89

Sexy Member
S: 16st1lb C: 14st9lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(8.89%)
Still its a great motivation to keep at it, the fact it is working for you! I just can't believe i can eat loads of food and still loose weight- but there we go! tuesday will tell all lol

couscous

S: 12st13lb C: 12st13lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well done and I've looked at your stats and you've got there so quick. I only started again this week. Do you have any tips, anything that worked for you that you can share?

S: 10st8lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Yes it would be good to have the tips I seem to be a serial failure on diets but I am rejoining slimming world for the last time on Thursday. I say the last time because I've messeda round for the last 11 years so this time I must lose the weight so any tips on motivation etc would be really helpful. Well done to all who ave been successful because it is so hard.:eek::eek::eek::sigh::sigh:

G: 12st0lb
Well done Indie, it's the best feeling.

I had to go clothes shopping yesterday as my size 30's are just way too big but I didnt want to buy anything til spring, so have just been managing with my winter stuff. Since October when I started on my own dieting, I am towards 3 stone down. I amazed myself coming home with all size 24's yay!!

BaysideJ

Starting over
S: 18st11lb C: 18st3lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 38.8 Loss: 0st8lb(3.04%)
Fantastic, you've done so well in such a short time!! Gives me inspiration to keep going as I'd love to be size 14 again,
thanks

couteaux

Silver Member
S: 15st13lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st12lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 0st7lb(3.14%)
YAY!!!! As soon as I saw the title of this thread I thought "Indieflower's got into a 14!" heehee x Well done! That really is brilliant, it isn't a small thing at all! You've worked really hard to get there and to go from 20 to 14 is just fantastic!

I started at a 20 too (currently in baggy 18's), and when I see 14's they just look so teeeeny! Really pleased for you. I can't wait till I get there too, I can guarantee I'll be bellowing it from the rooftops when it happens ;)

Yes please all - give us your tips! :D

Indieflower

I have my mojo
Aww shucks all! lol. Thank you and yes my labels will be hanging out for all to see ;)

Alot of you just asked for tips, the easiest one has to be stick to the plan! It does work.

I have done it slightly different to most people though. The reason I was fat in the first place was due to my carb addiction. I LOVED pasta, bread, potatoes, etc far too much! lol Therefore, I didn't want to sabotage my diet as soon as I started so I chose to do all red days to begin with. This without doubt has gave me a boost! I am introducing green days now though. I think it's important too as I can't hit target and suddenly start eating pasta, etc....I think I'd very quickly be a size 20 again :eek::eek: lol.

And Minimins, always use it for support. All on here are packed with great ideas that keep you enthused about SW.

Also, don't look at this as a diet, it's your lifestyle from here on in. If you stick to it you'll all be feeling just as good as I am now :D:D Bring on the summer clothes girlies :D:D

Thanks again, you're all so lovely xxx

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
S: 16st8lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.02%)
Well done, you must feel amazing! I can't wait till i'm a 14, i was a 22 at christmas and now i'm a very comfortable 20/tight 18 and hoping to be comfy 16 by the end of july begining of aug.

Keep it up, you have done so well. What is your target size?

Indieflower

I have my mojo
Hi Betty and thank you :)

I guess my target is between a 12 and 14. I don't want to be a 10 or anything. I don't suit being really skinny. I have curves and I intend to flaunt them! lol

That's great that you've dropped a size! I'm sure you'll be there by end of Aug. Will you be letting your labels hang as well then?? :):)

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
S: 16st8lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.02%)
I will defo be letting my labels hang out lol. I have lovely linen trouser and nice tops still in size 16 from 3 years ago and i really want to get into them.

You are the same height as me so what was your starting weight. I was 17.5 :( but down to 16.6 now. My final target is 11 stone as i look skinny when i'm 11 stone x