OH...MY...GOD!!!

LeaPJ

Perseverance is key
I just had the chocolate velvet tetra frozen and it was AMAZING!! Just like ice cream, yum yum! BUT...I couldnt help but feel naughty while I was eating it :eek: it was like I was cheating lol anybody else felt this way? xx

Yeah I just put the carton in the freezer and to eat it I just cut the carton up and had it in a dish :) xx

Sowwie :p hehe. Seriously try it again, its sooo nice!! :D xx

hiya

if you'd posted this else where you would have gotten a bashing :eek:

lovely though.

luv it luv it luv it
thats all l have 2 choc tetras and a peanut bar every day and now starting week 5

sounds delish - was it icy or creamy if u know what i mean? like if u froze a carton of ribena it wld be a hard ice block...?

xcx

hahah i was wondering too!!

xcx

sounds delish - was it icy or creamy if u know what i mean? like if u froze a carton of ribena it wld be a hard ice block...?

xcx

It was creamy, exactly like ice cream! It was soo yummy :) xx

I have to say i love it as a drink, it's like a mars choc drink, not an ice cream lover though. Not tried the other flavours.

I think what Great Things was trying to say was that if you'd posted that on the CWP forum, one of us nasty "fun police" cwpc's would come along and tell you that freezing the tetra's kills the nutrients and you're not supposed to do that! ;)

Oops I just did didn't I?! :8855:

oh ah!! you got in trouble lea :p

im gonna get a few of these cos ive heard a few ppl say theyre like mars milkshakes!

xcx

I think what Great Things was trying to say was that if you'd posted that on the CWP forum, one of us nasty "fun police" cwpc's would come along and tell you that freezing the tetra's kills the nutrients and you're not supposed to do that! ;)

Oops I just did didn't I?! :8855:

Oh right :( I didn't know! My CDC said I could do it and it said in the print out she gave me that I could do it :( *humph* . How does that happen? Xx

ooooh dear, norty leap. Baaaad cambridge dieter pmsl. Must admit, I do use near boiling water in the choc mint shakes though, so am as bad as you tee hee

Hi, been reading this with interest - more in the taste of this chocie delight...but, as far as I'm aware vitamins and minerals are not destroyed by freezing nor is protein....so where's the harm???????

(just don't want to be told this is a bad idea!!!!!) XX

Back