Oh my god.............................

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kymsey, 16 June 2009 Social URL.

1. kymsey

kymsey On a journey !

Diet:
    slimming world
    I have been hit with one problem after the other last few weeks (won't bore you all with details) which has resulted in no losses and I have 4 weeks till holiday and desperatly need to lose 9lbs by then to feel comfortable to go!!:cry: I am thinking of EE today so how does this sound.... and do you think I can lose this?.....

Breakfast: weetabix with milk
    Lunch: Omlette with ham
    Dinner: cold beef, turkey and pork with salad and sw chips

Thanks folks xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lady Mhoram

Lady Mhoram Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't know much about EE, but I think you probably need to eat more than that - especially some fruit and veg.

4. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    ^^ agreed,

if you wanna shift that weight quickly your best bet is loads of frsh fruit and veg, free and superfree foods and lots of variety!

Dont fret.. i too have had one thing after another and have lost nothing for a month now. So im in the same boat. Just gotta stick withit and stay positive! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5. debbywebby1970

debbywebby1970 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Def more fruit and veg.
    What about some mushrooms/peppers etc in with your omelette, and beans on the side.?
    Also, with your salad, get loads of stuff in there... beetroot, peppers, radishes, sweetcorn,spinach,egg etc etc.
    Also, what syns are you having.? How about some low fat mayo with your salad.? You can have a tablespoon of Hellmans Lite for 2 syns, or 2 tablespoons WW thousand Island for 1 syn etc etc.
    I have done EE (give or take a few days) for a month and its really easy to stick too..... you can do it. :D

6. kymsey

kymsey On a journey !

Diet:
    slimming world
    can you explain EE to me again? xxxx

7. debbywebby1970

debbywebby1970 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Basically you can have ANY free food from the red AND green plans together... but you are only allowed ONE HEa and ONE HEb each day. You are still allowed 5-15 syns a day too.
    So basically you can have slimming world chips with lean bacon or chicken, or spaghetti bolognaise etc etc. Hope Im explaining this ok for you....
    Obviously the more superfree food you eat the better like vegetables and fruit.
    The Healthy Extras are basically the same, the A's are things like milk and cheese and the B's are things like bread and cereals.
    Im sure I have forgotten to tell you something important lol

8. minime

minime Gold Member

EE is 1 Hex A, 1 Hex B and the food which is free on red and green is free on EE too.

Still have your syns too.

I have tried SW a couple of times, but wasn't having much veg or fruit and my losses weren't good. However, I started on Friday and have been having veg at lunch and dinner time and fruit in between and have lost 3lbs since then. So it does work.

9. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

Start Weight:
    103.19kg
    Current Weight:
    100.47kg
    Goal Weight:
    92.53kg
    Lost(%):
    2.7kg(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yep deffo need lots of superfree fruit and veges. that will really help. Try having quorn (also free) sometimes instead of meat or poultry (also superfree). Fill up on superfree yogurts (try 0% greek if you like a thick yog mixed with fruit, and sweetner if you need it) and you need to have your syns, even if you use them for ketchup with chips or to enjoy something other then fruit after dinner.

10. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    all the above plus you take the lower syn value of food that is not free

11. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Agree with all the above eat loads of fruit and veg, maybe add a little excersise and just get stuck in to being focused. Also I would like to add that while we all have "stuff" that comes at us in unlimited dosess sometimes always remember that what you are doing (dieting) is important and you should try not to let people and situations get the better of you. You can always say no to most things. Don't put what you are trying to achieve anywhere but 1st in your list of priorities. Have a great day and hope you get the results you are looking for. XXX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.