oh my gosh, have just noticed

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
that i have 110 days until my sil's wedding. i want to loose 28lbs at least so hopefully i will be able to fit into my gorgeous dress.

is this do-able 28lbs in 110 days

Hi Hun, I do think that this is possible, so go for it. Just be careful not to put too much pressure on yourself, because sometimes this can throw you off track. I think it works out about 3/4 lbs a week, which is quite a lot, so just take is easy, i am sure you will be in that fab dress for the wedding. Also, i have known people to maybe lose 14lbs, but drop two dress sizes! Best of luck xx

I think it is! And im with ya sister!!
here for you when you need it x

good luck :D

Good luck but dont push yourself to much, its going to be quite a large loss each week to hit that target, but maybe with exercise added as well its achievable, really is a good goal for you though good luck x

Hi Hun, I do think that this is possible, so go for it. Just be careful not to put too much pressure on yourself, because sometimes this can throw you off track. I think it works out about 3/4 lbs a week, which is quite a lot, so just take is easy, i am sure you will be in that fab dress for the wedding. Also, i have known people to maybe lose 14lbs, but drop two dress sizes! Best of luck xx

just worked this out, 110 is (from yesterday) 16 weeks so i need to loose between 1 and 2lbs a week. not 3 - 4, which is definitely not doable for me.
xx

ooo, good luck, stick with it and I'm sure you can do 1-2 pounds a week, just make sure you have some syns in there too! x

Good luck. I had the same thing at the beginning of the year when I re-started SW!!! I managed to lose a stone between Jan and Feb then played around with the same few lbs between Mar and Apr. It has taken me to realise there are only 3 weeks left to the wedding to get my bum in gear. That and the fact that my bridesmaid dress is sitting in pieces on the table for my mum to fix it as I didnt fit into it - oopsie!!!

Just wanted to say good luck :)

Don't beat yourself up about it to much as some weeks you may get some bigger losses than others, really hope you get to your goal :D

1-2 lbs is definitely do able. Dont know how i worked it out to 3/4 pmsl! having a "stupid" moment. go for it.xx

just under 2lb a week - perfectly doable - and if you get the 2lb on a consistent basis - it'll come down to needing 1.5 before long.

Good for you for setting yourself the challenge - it's acheiveable with maybe a bit of effort, and will be well deserved when you get there in time. But i would say - don't let a bad week put you off - i had a few maintains leading up to my last milestone challenge (and i didn't think i'd make the "target" i wanted for the date i wanted - and then somehow pulled a 5.5lb loss in a week off in the last week to get just where i wanted to be. One week doesn't make that much difference - it's the accumulative result that counts.

:character00250:you can do anything you put your mind to as long as you want it bad enough. Dont forget WE want to see the photos.:love047:

Back