Oh my gosh - maintenance bars!!

I am tucking into my 1st ever maintenance bar for breakfast on day 6 of re-feed and I really cannot believe I can have something which tastes this gorgeous. I am trying to nibble off tiny pieces coz I want it to last forever and ever. What are the other maintenance prodicts like. I have 2 more bars, the orange creme and summer fruits drink and the soup and I hope they are as yummy as this. I feel like Im having a really naughty dessert!

Claudia xxx

Hi Claudia,
The maintenance bars are yummy arent they. I have tried the summer fruits and orange creme and thought they were very thick and frothy no matter how much water I used, so Im not a fan of those. The soup is lovely but I find I need to add more water to it (about 400mls or more) because I think its too think and creamy, I also add some cooked cauliflower and broccli to it if Im really hungry, you can add whatever seasoning to it that you like. I havent tried the choc whip yet, I have a couple of sachets in the press I will try one later and let you know, its meant to be nice and you can make it up as a mousse if you prefer. Are you trying to maintain or are you hoping to lose more on the maintenance.

Good luck with it all, let me know how you are getting on.

Hi Bindi,

Thanks for the info, ideally I want to loose more this week but its my refeed week so I would expect to loose another few pounds anyway apparently! Im going on holiday on sat and tomorrow is my last day of refeed so I will be having 3 healthy meals a day while im away and see how my weight is when I return. Going to definitely get more bars to make easy breakfasts or lunches the ocasional time but I plan just to stick to low gi diet 3 sensible meals a day and hopefully with all my excercise that should be enough for me not to put any on. I was watching celebrity masterchef tonight and although I had my dinner and an apple I was really craving something else so just had some grapes!
How are you getting on anyway? Are you using the maintenance products in refeed or are you maintaining and still trying to loose?
Claudia x

Back