OH. MY. GOSH!!!!

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
:eek::eek:Well.... omg... !!

Sorry, I am in shock!!

Most of the regulars around here will know how bad my xmas was, I lapsed and couldn't get back on the LL horse and everytime I had packs for a day I just finished the day with something bad, I havent been in ketosis since December 19th.

ANYWAY... All that was put behind me 3 days ago and I have been on packs religiously since the 30th, yet I am still not in ketosis..

I had a weigh-in today, my first one since xmas... and well :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I have no idea what has happened but I have lost 8lbs...

All I can keep saying is OH.MY.GOD.

WOW... :eek:

:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

54311jm.gif

8lb!!!:wow:

Well done Claire, that is so very motivating!!!

Love Mini xxx

Well done Claire - that is excellent news, and just what you need to keep you going!

Leesy
xox

That's excellent. Well done.

omg.. well done you. bet you feel like you have got away with murder! me thinks you are too hard on yourself! Now, just remember how good standing on the scales felt.. and stick to the packs religiously now!!

x

Well done, and keep it up. Just because the sticks sometimes don't say you're in ketosis, doesn't mean that you're not. I've been abstinent from the start and the sticks sometimes show ketones, and sometimes don't - so as long as I haven't cheated I know I'm in ketosis.

Well done!

Superb! That's great to hear. Someone is definitely smiling down on you! Isn't that a great way to start the new year!?

Superb! That's great to hear. Someone is definitely smiling down on you! Isn't that a great way to start the new year!?

somebody is DEFINATELY smiling down on me :) its kept me right back on track... thanks everyone 4 ur lovely replies!! I'm really lookin forward to 2008!!! :):D:D

Well done Claire - great news. But beware - don't be thinking you can cheat againand get away with it - it will catch up and I am speaking from personal experience ;)
xxxxxx

Back