Total Solution Oh my i got it all wrong

anniem

Well good morning I started exante ts on Sunday but ended up for the last 3 days doing ws and 1 day ts. Well now I can't do any more cheating it has to be 100% ts all the way I'm currently 16.9 and I need to be as far away from this as I can!!! There was I thinking I had 10 weeks to go and this morning I counted it down and I actually have 8 eeeek so I'm hoping now to loose as much as I can in the next 8 weeks if love to be 14.9 but I think in 8 weeks that is asking a bit too much???

For my holiday I missed that much I'm in a flap now haha sorting passports out eeek why do I leave things till that last minute xxx

I think two stone in 8 weeks is doable! Apparently about a stone a month is average but don't forget the big loss in week one! You can do it! xx

Thankyou x I've just had my hot bath got one shake left to have so off for that then it's bed for me !!! Ready for day two

A 2 stone loss in 8 weeks is very doable :).
You will have to stay TS for pretty much all of that though, to achieve it :)
But if your head is in the right place, you will fly through that :D
Good luck
Marge
:D

Day two here we go.....

Yes I am xxx doing ok so far not had a shake yet but busy lol at work so will be 12 I have that

We should buddy up Hun xx good luck with your day today

Yes we definitely should! I will weigh in on Tuesday morning too. My headache is still there :( and now that you mention it, (think it was on the other thread) I'm feeling a little cold too. Wonder if anyone else has experienced that. Well we are over halfway through the day now. I think I'm going to go for a little walk to see if the fresh air helps my noggin. I'm quite lucky because I'm on maternity leave (I have a daughter who is almost eight months old) and I have got another six weeks until I go back to work. I'm not sure if I'd stick at it at work as the sandwich trolley has some really yummy things! Just concentrating on one day at a time at the minute. Hope you manage to warm up a bit! xx

Yes deffinately well I go on holiday in 8 weeks and I'm not doing the diet then haha however I will try to have no carbs as much as I can but there burgers from the beach bar look amazing anyways enough about food it's 6pm and not long till bed time and we will have cracked it again woopie xxx I've decided if I crack today there's no going back!!! Only 5 more days to go till weigh in and that will really spur us on xxxx I have a headache coming now and gunna try and make it with no tablets ?we can do this Hun just think either one or two days more and we will be in ketosis !!!!! And apparently it gets easier

We are doing great! Did you get through the day OK? Remember there's no going back now! Where are you off to on your holiday? Anywhere nice? Just think how good you're going to look in 8 weeks time! I've just had my last shake, I was very tempted by a bite of a pasty that my husband had earlier but I resisted! So, day two is almost over and we are still with it! Hope tomorrow goes well for you Hun xx

Evening my lovely yes I've resisted so many times today I'm sat here now starving and luckily I have a shake left but I'm cooking supper for the kids and my oh tea is on now and it smells delish lol so I'm waiting till the point of desperation before I have my last one then I'm in the bath while he eats it xxx I will resist I am going to do this and I will get through tommorow I keep saying to myself it has to get better

Sorry I go to turkey lol x x

You are both doing really well. Good luck

How have you been today ?:)

Today I felt fab still do just general tiredness from being late and stuck here at work xx I feel skinnier as well if that makes any sense I tried a stick to see if i was in ketosis but said I wasn't so not sure lol anyways day 5 Tomorrow almost time to weigh in Tuesday morning eeek excited anything above 6lb will be fab

If you FEEL skinnier, you have probably dropped a good 4 or 5lbs already :D
Keep going !!
Keep busy, and by Tuesday, you will be very pleasantly surprised :D
How many days TS have you been ?:)

I'm almost finished day 4 feel so proud lol

Back