OH NO - I FELL OFF THE WAGON!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Princess Boo, 15 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Princess Boo

Princess Boo Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (first day 05/06/07)
    :cry:Help!!! I had to go to a works bbq this evening and ended up having a plate of grilled chicken, lettuce and cucumber - and quite a lot of it!! Will I fall out of ketosis and will I be ok to go back to SS tomorrow?? I am so worried as I am only on day 10!!!!!!!!!!:break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. arcticmonkeys

arcticmonkeys Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    As far as I'm aware this wont take you out of ketosis as chicken has no carbs in it. Lettuce and cucumber is also fine, as you're allowed to have all 3 of these options together on AAM week (infact I had exactly that today).

Don't let food defeat you, keep on going, you can do it!!!! x x :hug99::hug99::hug99:

4. _Razorbladelove_

_Razorbladelove_ Powdered Toast Man

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Try not to worry about it
    These things happen
    Your only human :)

*Cuddles*

5. Ceri

Ceri Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Chicken wont take you out of ketosis, and unless you ate the whole salad bar I doubt you will have done much damage.
    Best of luck to you
    Ceri

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.