Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Oh no! I've done nothing but eat today!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Spotty Teapot, 8 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Spotty Teapot

Spotty Teapot Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.52%)
    Diet:
    Sliming World
    I couldn't go swimming today as planned because I've pulled something in my neck and it was too sore and I didn't want to make it worse..so..I 've done nothing but eat all day long!

I've had:

mullerlight, strawberries and blueberries for breakfast

lots of salad and a tin of baked beans for lunch

A sandwich with 2 slices wholemeal bread (HEB) and 2 extra light LC triangles (part of 2nd HEB - IT'S A GREEN DAY) and marmite.

A whole bowl of sugar free jelly and half a banana (1 1/2 syns for the jelly)

I packet batchelors savory rice and tin tomatoes for tea with 2 apples.

A mullerlight with strawberries and blueberries.

4 LC extra light triangles (2nd part of HEB 2)

4 X Options HC (2 syns each)

And..I can honestly say that if someone put a kebab down in front of me right now I'd scoff the lot.

Whats wrong with me?!! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sparky67

Sparky67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Absolutely nothing - you are within plan and calorie wise you are very low. Try something more substantial for breakfast maybe?

4. *Theresa*

*Theresa* Full Member

today I had : banana (SF), blueberries (SF) and yoghurt (F), 2 alpen lights (B), 6 rashers of bacon (F) 4 scrambled eggs (F) and 6 mushrooms (SF) , steak (F) salad (S/F) and potato wedges (F), raspberries (S/F) blueberries (S/F) and yoghurt (F), an apple (S/F) and milk in tea (A).

I had 1 choc 'n' oat bar for syns but no idea how many syns it is....figuring it's not more than 15 though ;)

There do you feel better now as I know for a fact I have ate more than you but I know I was 100% on plan with 1/3 superfree so I am a happy girl that on a hungry day I can eat like that and not worry :)

5. Shrimpy

Shrimpy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(34.04%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Is that the fox's one? They're 5 syns!!!!!

Last edited: 8 February 2011
    *Theresa* likes this.
  6. dawnwynne

dawnwynne Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.64%)
    Doesn't look like a lot to me either. Sounds like a lot, but if you really look at it I think I'd be hungry on that.

7. *Theresa*

*Theresa* Full Member

ta muchies...we'd thrown out the outer package so couldn't use the calculator and I couldn't get the syns online to tell me

8. Spotty Teapot

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.52%)
    Diet:
    Sliming World
    Theresa, can I ask which bacon you use? I've been avoiding it because I can't find any that I can remove all the fat from - I can remove most of it but not all - and don't want to waste my syns on it.

Not feeling so hungry today, must have just been my bad mood yesterday! :D

9. AMUL

AMUL Member

I am sure this will make you feel better.... Yesterday I had a bit of a 'blip' and ate nutella sandwiches (lost count how many after the 3rd one,) several packs of mini smarties, a curly wurly, a very high fat yogurt with museli bits in it and lots more which I have decided to blot out of my memory!!! Not sure why, but I lost it big time yesterday. Anyway, my point is, all your food looks as though it's mostly free food or within plan, so I would not worry. I was feeling v. guilty last night, but started a fresh today and told myself it was just a 'blip' and today is a new day!! I must admit was nearly tempted to eat a biscuit when giving one to the children, but remembered what happened yesterday and it put me off. I think you have done remarkably well to eat foods on the plan.! So really you should be saying, Well Done!!!

10. *Theresa*

*Theresa* Full Member

Just normal bacon hun and I just use the medallion part....the rest goes to my two dogs so no waste here ;)

11. Sparky67

Sparky67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I tend to go for reasonably good quality bacon but rifle through till I find a nice lean one. If the bit at the end is a bit fatty I just cut it all off and use the medallion bit.

12. hollys nan

hollys nan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    The bacon I buy is (dare I mention the 2 words) Weightwatchers. Asda sell it and it really is very very lean. Hope this helps

13. -Tally-

-Tally- Silver Member

You can have your LC triangles as a HExA and have two B's for bread, cereal, crispbread etc...

14. xxkate83xx

xxkate83xx Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.75%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    i just get bacon and trim the fat off i dont like fat anyway knocks me ill lol dont worry i have ate enough to feed the five thousand today and could probably eat more i tend to find this happens around * week

15. hollys nan

hollys nan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Now question if anyone could answer, well I think you just did, but to clarify. If I had a HEB of cereal, could I still have one of bread also on a red and green day. I have always just had one or tother! That is of course so long as you dont have anymore. The thought of being able to have both would make my life a lot easier. Just love my cereal in the morning, but sometime I like a sandwich for dinner. Thanks for any replies.

16. Spotty Teapot

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.52%)
    Diet:
    Sliming World
    I don't know about a red day but I do know on a green day you can - you can have one or two HEXA and two HEXB - so you could have weetabix and milk in the morning (part HEXA and 1 HEXB) and a sandwich later (2nd HEXB).

Oh, and I found bacon medallions (big ones) in Lidl, very reasonably priced.

17. hollys nan

hollys nan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks spotty teapot. On reading my book again, it does say that doh! Of course if I have a healthy extra b of meat then obviouslyI cant have both then. Cant believe I havent seen that before. I think its because on the old plan of red/green years ago you couldnt have both. Think Im rambling now sorry and thanks:thankyou::thankyou:

18. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.05%)
    I had two weeks of eating rubbishy stuff - felt really down and rubbishy for eating rubbish too.

thought - OMG here I go again, put all the weight back on - really bemoaning myself etc etc.

HOWEVER I faced the music and went back to class (after missing a week - but it was because I had to work too ) - and only gained a pound - been back on track since and feeling pretty good.

Have weighed myself and have lost that pound so really chuffed. HOPE to get a good loss on Tuesday this time.

What I'm trying to say is whatever the blip - get back on track and YOU CAN DO IT.

19. hollys nan

hollys nan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Exactly we have to keep going and we will!!!!!!! There is a very slim person inside me just waiting to come out!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.