Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Oh no mcdonalds!

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by bb_31, 30 November 2010 Social URL.

1. bb_31

bb_31 Full Member

Diet:
    slimmingn world
    Here I am on a Tuesday ready for my third weigh in tonite after being good all week, and just let myself down by having a hot choc drink and chicken salad deli. The only good point is that a resisted the fries!!!
    Does anyone know how many syns I have just eaten?:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bb_31

bb_31 Full Member

Diet:
    slimmingn world
    Wow ..... Been to weigh in and lost 2lb. Does that mean a weekly trip to mcdonalds is on the cards? Lol

4. hbb

hbb Thoroughly Determined

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover Plan
    always nice to have a treat!!!

5. bb_31

bb_31 Full Member

Diet:
    slimmingn world
    I found out from group last night that the chicken deli sandwich i had at mcdonalds was worth 19 syns. so not a bad choice really, just gotta be good today!

6. hbb

hbb Thoroughly Determined

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover Plan
    hehe!
    I just went to Maccers, and had three chicken selects (5.5 points) and a medium fries (5.5 too), although I only ate half of them as I felt really full/disgusting - so I'm going to count 10 for the whole thing (including a tub of ketchup) and have a nice low fat meal this evening - despite that I get 33 points a day, I very rarely go over 25!

Good luck with slimming world - I tried it about a year ago, but my head wasn't in the right place and I don't like fruit or veg, so that didn't really help me - only so many mullerlights you can have! :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.