Oh no mcdonalds!

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by bb_31, 30 November 2010 Social URL.

1. bb_31

bb_31 Full Member

Diet:
    slimmingn world
    Here I am on a Tuesday ready for my third weigh in tonite after being good all week, and just let myself down by having a hot choc drink and chicken salad deli. The only good point is that a resisted the fries!!!
    Does anyone know how many syns I have just eaten?:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bb_31

bb_31 Full Member

Diet:
    slimmingn world
    Wow ..... Been to weigh in and lost 2lb. Does that mean a weekly trip to mcdonalds is on the cards? Lol

4. hbb

hbb Thoroughly Determined

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover Plan
    always nice to have a treat!!!

5. bb_31

bb_31 Full Member

Diet:
    slimmingn world
    I found out from group last night that the chicken deli sandwich i had at mcdonalds was worth 19 syns. so not a bad choice really, just gotta be good today!

6. hbb

hbb Thoroughly Determined

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover Plan
    hehe!
    I just went to Maccers, and had three chicken selects (5.5 points) and a medium fries (5.5 too), although I only ate half of them as I felt really full/disgusting - so I'm going to count 10 for the whole thing (including a tub of ketchup) and have a nice low fat meal this evening - despite that I get 33 points a day, I very rarely go over 25!

Good luck with slimming world - I tried it about a year ago, but my head wasn't in the right place and I don't like fruit or veg, so that didn't really help me - only so many mullerlights you can have! :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.