Oh no! Muller light disappointment!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Honeyoc, 12 November 2009.

1. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

I had an absolutely delicious muller light yogurt. The dark chocolate swirl with cherry layer at the bottom. Its the same calories as the other muller lights, even less than some, and I've realised that it is 2 syns! :( How come, when its the same calories as other muller lights?
  2. amm451

amm451 Do Over

our consultant says its because of the cherry layer!
  3. VWBeetleGirl

VWBeetleGirl Chilli Queen!

Is the sugar any higher?
  4. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

Oh didn't check, but you're probably right about the sugar. It was pretty sweet, and so delicious! It tasted like expensive dark chocolate lol :D
  5. *EB*

*EB* Well-Known Member

thanks for the warning!!!! x
  6. mommyB

mommyB love it

They are lovely and to be honest well worth the 2 points,so long as you know !!!

I had a sudden thought earlier-can you imagine the uproar if Slimming world suddenly announced that mullerlites were no longer free !!
  7. VWBeetleGirl

VWBeetleGirl Chilli Queen!

Ohhhhh yummy! Definitely sounds worth the 2 syns.

My current favourite way to syn is eating frozen Milky Way bars!!
  8. JoRoger

JoRoger Well-Known Member

It would be something like the uproar that occured when they announced that macaroni cheese was no longer free! that was a dark day I can tell you!
  9. Joeyanne

Joeyanne Well-Known Member

Whats worse for me is i don't really like them but I love the orange ones that come in the pack. I really begrudge those syns but my hubby doesn't like muller lights and I'm not throwing them away.
  10. jaylou

jaylou Well-Known Member

Joeyanne, in some shops you can buy them individually - look out for them!!

I never buy multipacks of yogs cos I only really like cherry or vanilla ones.
  11. amm451

amm451 Do Over

I love the orange with choc sprinkles too! If you find them individually please let me know!!!!
  12. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member