Oh no not another newbie!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nicki-M, 10 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Nicki-M

Nicki-M Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    8st8lb(37.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi, another newbie here, I have been reading the threads here for weeks and decided to dive in and join as you all seem such a friendly bunch....spurring each other on and keeping everyone here motivated. I love the idea of the team thing and would love to join a team if any of you have space for me. I am 4 weeks into my CD journey and have been SSing....I intend to continue SSing for at least 12 weeks or more if it is possible as I have at least 8 stone to lose. I have lost 20 & 3/4 lb so far. I am losing at a steady pace and am averaging around 5 lb per week. I did expect to lose a lot in the first week and was a bit disappointed that I only lost 5 & 3/4 lb. It took me a week to go into ketosis. I suffer from PCOS and am quite interested to hear from anyone else on the forum who has the same condition..as I am eager to know if they too struggled to lose a large amount the first week. Don't get me wrong any weight loss is great however small and if I continue losing between 4 & 5 lb per week..I will definitely be on track to reach my weight loss goal by Christmas. Anyway I am off to the Team Advertising agency to see if someone is willing to take me on. Anyway sorry for waffling on so much.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. EllieMellie

EllieMellie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Nicki!

Nice to see you on here! Your weight losses are great!! Good luck with your journey and let us know how you get on!

Ellie x

4. merriefach

merriefach peeling off the layers

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(8.61%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Well done Nikki, keep going.

5. claireydingdongbell

claireydingdongbell ☺shape shifter♥

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    past:CDC, present choc, future S&S
    Hi Nickie - & Merriefach!!!!!!!! Hi ya!-look out for a little group we've joined for those with 6stone+ to lose it's called the Sunshine Team for all those on CD.

Tis life changingly hard but you must stick at it as best you can which I'm sure you are doing really well. i love this website for the support network available adn if you have a bad day tell someone on here - we'll help cheer you up!! 21lbs in less than a month is incredulous - you should be proud of yourself and remember it's not how fast you scale that mountain it is how you scaled and conquered it xxx

6. devilishandsweet

devilishandsweet 100% all the way!

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(17.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Nicki,

Just to say welcome to minimins! xxx

You've had brill losses so far, and I look forward to hearing about your further losses! xx

7. merriefach

merriefach peeling off the layers

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(8.61%)
    Diet:
    cambridge

Right there with you, have already joined the sunshine team but cant work out how to add the banner! Any ideas?
    Waiting to head for wk 2 WI, fingers crossed.

8. claireydingdongbell

claireydingdongbell ☺shape shifter♥

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    past:CDC, present choc, future S&S
    Merriefach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL DONE ON THE WEIGHT LOSS!!! So envious minein on Monday - PS how DO you get the banner ??? xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.