Oh no, now my dreams are being invaded !!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by BigS, 16 August 2010 Social URL.

1. BigS

BigS Real name Seán

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(20.75%)
    I dreamt I made a massive plate of sausages and baps. Then as i was about to eat them I told myself no and lashed them in the bin. Got weighed for my 3rd week and lost another 5 lbs. Just 2lb off 2 stone. And I'm wearing a shirt today in work that was too small a while back. People have started noticing and asking me if I'm losing weight. :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 2 sizes smaller

2 sizes smaller Full Member

BigS that's brilliant

[​IMG]
    You are doing really well. Any tips?

4. FrozenAngel

FrozenAngel Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    When I first did the LT diet, I found myself after a while dreaming of food. lol. The lady who I seen at the Drs for the weigh in's also had the same thing.
    She said she dreamt about eating a packet of crisps and woke up feeling extremly guilty lol.

5. BigS

BigS Real name Seán

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(20.75%)

Yes, don't become overweight to begin with !!!

I just try and stick to only being weighed by the pharmicist once a week, keep telling myself that a few months is absolutely no time in the grand scheme of things, think about being able to wear clothes I like instead of what fits, my kids having a Father over the age of 40 who isn't laced with health problems.

Oh, and upping my gravity defying dance-moves by an extra few reps.

6. radical1

radical1 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    LMAO at the dance moves!
    I havent actually dreamt about food, Im sure now you have put the idea in my head i will tonight, Im an image of dancing sausages and a frying pan full of onions and a tub of ketchup now! lol

7. Sparkling_Fairy

Sparkling_Fairy Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Hahaha!

I had a dream on my first day of LT, that I ate breakfast 'cause I forgot I was doing the diet.
    Felt so guilty in the dream. And then so happy when I woke up to realise it was all just a dream!

8. slim inside a fat body

slim inside a fat body Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12.14%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i've been dreaming all week about food - but I enjoy the dreams now as I can wake up knowing I've 'eaten' in my dream and not broke the rules! lol

9. size10bikini

size10bikini Silver Member

Hee hee @ dream eating. Not had any food dreams yet but I do find myself forgetting i'm on a diet and risking popping a bit of cheese in my mouth when cooking. Not done it yet though.

10. Spinoza

Spinoza Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(14.96%)
    Diet:
    VLCD (for now)
    LOL! I haven't had any dreams about food - like the thought that you stuck to the diet even in your dream though Big S. That's real dedication that is! :D

11. acornpink

acornpink i want to be like betty

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.5lb(19.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    oh yes i did dream of cheating it was soo real to i woke up so upset i thought i had put weight on

12. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Im expecting to dream about a scoobydoo sandwich now after reading these posts ! lol :)

13. addicted

addicted Member

Diet:
    Undecided
    I've had diet related dreams too, but not exactly directly related to food.

Last week I was watching my hubby and toddler eating their dinner every day (after having cooked it) and I was just soooo jealous.

This jealous feeling then moved into my dreams and I kept dreaming that hubby was kissing other girls etc and woke up every morning raging with him! lol.

14. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

hey! i did that first time round,,kept dreaming that i was eating hot chicken rolls,, and kept waking up so upset because i thought id caved.. brilliant feeling when i realised i hadnt! dont worry it happens to the best of us! ha xx

15. BigS

BigS Real name Seán

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(20.75%)

Woah, there's a blast from the past. Mad seeing posts from when I wasn't long into all this.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.