Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Oh no, now my dreams are being invaded !!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by BigS, 16 August 2010 Social URL.

1. BigS

BigS Real name Seán

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(20.75%)
    I dreamt I made a massive plate of sausages and baps. Then as i was about to eat them I told myself no and lashed them in the bin. Got weighed for my 3rd week and lost another 5 lbs. Just 2lb off 2 stone. And I'm wearing a shirt today in work that was too small a while back. People have started noticing and asking me if I'm losing weight. :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 2 sizes smaller

2 sizes smaller Full Member

BigS that's brilliant

[​IMG]
    You are doing really well. Any tips?

4. FrozenAngel

FrozenAngel Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    When I first did the LT diet, I found myself after a while dreaming of food. lol. The lady who I seen at the Drs for the weigh in's also had the same thing.
    She said she dreamt about eating a packet of crisps and woke up feeling extremly guilty lol.

5. BigS

BigS Real name Seán

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(20.75%)

Yes, don't become overweight to begin with !!!

I just try and stick to only being weighed by the pharmicist once a week, keep telling myself that a few months is absolutely no time in the grand scheme of things, think about being able to wear clothes I like instead of what fits, my kids having a Father over the age of 40 who isn't laced with health problems.

Oh, and upping my gravity defying dance-moves by an extra few reps.

6. radical1

radical1 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    LMAO at the dance moves!
    I havent actually dreamt about food, Im sure now you have put the idea in my head i will tonight, Im an image of dancing sausages and a frying pan full of onions and a tub of ketchup now! lol

7. Sparkling_Fairy

Sparkling_Fairy Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Hahaha!

I had a dream on my first day of LT, that I ate breakfast 'cause I forgot I was doing the diet.
    Felt so guilty in the dream. And then so happy when I woke up to realise it was all just a dream!

8. slim inside a fat body

slim inside a fat body Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12.14%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i've been dreaming all week about food - but I enjoy the dreams now as I can wake up knowing I've 'eaten' in my dream and not broke the rules! lol

9. size10bikini

size10bikini Silver Member

Hee hee @ dream eating. Not had any food dreams yet but I do find myself forgetting i'm on a diet and risking popping a bit of cheese in my mouth when cooking. Not done it yet though.

10. Spinoza

Spinoza Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(14.96%)
    Diet:
    VLCD (for now)
    LOL! I haven't had any dreams about food - like the thought that you stuck to the diet even in your dream though Big S. That's real dedication that is! :D

11. acornpink

acornpink i want to be like betty

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.5lb(19.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    oh yes i did dream of cheating it was soo real to i woke up so upset i thought i had put weight on

12. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Im expecting to dream about a scoobydoo sandwich now after reading these posts ! lol :)

13. addicted

addicted Member

Diet:
    Undecided
    I've had diet related dreams too, but not exactly directly related to food.

Last week I was watching my hubby and toddler eating their dinner every day (after having cooked it) and I was just soooo jealous.

This jealous feeling then moved into my dreams and I kept dreaming that hubby was kissing other girls etc and woke up every morning raging with him! lol.

14. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

hey! i did that first time round,,kept dreaming that i was eating hot chicken rolls,, and kept waking up so upset because i thought id caved.. brilliant feeling when i realised i hadnt! dont worry it happens to the best of us! ha xx

15. BigS

BigS Real name Seán

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(20.75%)

Woah, there's a blast from the past. Mad seeing posts from when I wasn't long into all this.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.