• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Oh !!!!! no one missed me!!!!!

synful soul
aww of course we missed you! :) xxx

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Of course you were missed, I hope that you are ok XXXX

Trying again in 2012
Of course we missed you dopey! Cute new avatar pic BTW, is that one of this years foals? So gorgeous! xxx
Oh !!!! I am so happy........I WAS MISSED........*cries into synned glass of rioja * !!!

I LOVE YOU ALL (soppy moo !!) LOL !!!!
haha! we are all soppy here! xxxx

Yes, we are all soppy AND we all missed you. :)

Gold Member
I have been absent without leave for several days because I have had no internet connection............and no one missed me !!!!!!! BOO HOO !!!

I have to cry into my unsyned glass of rioja !!!!

hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Er, hello do we know you?

Sorry, this is a local thread for local posters. None of you "johnny-foreigners";)

Welcome back mumsy, we did really miss you, but our (infamous) English reserve prevented us showing our true feelings.
Well, hows that for cheek! :snooty: How on earth can you say we didn't miss you? :nono:
Did you not hear the pining whines at the last full moon?! Or see said moon's doleful pout?!
Well that's the last time I go out after midnight in me jammies :snooty:
Besides, if there were lots of posts for you, you may have said we were stalking you! :giggle: :giggle:

Love you fillymum :kissass:
Yes I had this awful, billious feeling in my heart. Fortunately it was just trapped wind, so were you actually away then?