oh no STS

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Newme, 17 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Newme

Newme Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    After 4 weeks on ss this weeks weigh in I sts. I know I lost 14.5 in the first 3 weeks but was not expecting to slow down so soon. Did not cheat have drunk loads of water! I Will keep going as I know it does work. Anyone had the same experience?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

I haven't as yet but I expect to at some point. I believe it is completely normal to sts or actually gain weight some weeks - our bodies are funny things. I expect you'll have a good loss next week hun as this usually follows a low week. Stick with it the weight will come off xx

4. Fat-Boy-Slimmin

Fat-Boy-Slimmin On a mission

I don't want to sound like a broken record, but are you keeping track of your measurements as well? The scales don't always show the full picture.

You are in control of what you eat and that is the main thing to measure your success by. You have stuck to the diet 100% and that will allow for the best possible results. It's not all about weight loss though, so don't let the scales try and tell you otherwise.

5. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I sts about twice throughout my ss'ing days.

It's really crap! But things will start moving again I promise!

6. Newme

Newme Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thank you all, keeping my fingers crossed for this week

7. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

I had a STS when I did it first, and this time the last 2 weeks have been low losses, but I dont have so much to lose this time (just shifting a few extra pounds gained after quitting smoking) and I did have a brilliant first week x It will all even itself out honey x

8. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

I think most people have the odd week where they don't lose anything/much - could it be water retention? Or are you, ahem, needing to go to the loo? (sorry!). I know it's disheartening to not see the scales come down but from what I've read on here a week with little loss is followed by a big loss so don't lose hope! In the greater scheme of things when you're 3 stone down in 2-3 months time the odd week where you've stayed the same won't feel so rotten then as it does now! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.