Oh no!! Too many cals

kellmo

Gold Member
My weight loss has stalled the past few weeks and it's been puzzling me. I've lost 2lb the past 2 weeks and not lost any since Sunday.

I've just put in my food (3 packs a day plus salmon, broccoli and cauli) into MFP and it's almost 800 cals that I had yesterday. I haven't been weighing my veg and have had way too much and also 100g salmon is 190cals.

Back to the drawing board for me. Weighing veg and back to chicken/eggs for my protein.

Bloody hell!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

See what your body responds to best

If your nearer goal raising calories may help

Weigh veg but your protein sounds ok to me. I've had all sorts of smoked fish.

Try back to basics and see hun. I'm on my phone so can't see stats. Dont get down hun, mine have slowed right down after four months

Xx

RebekahR said:
See what your body responds to best

If your nearer goal raising calories may help

Weigh veg but your protein sounds ok to me. I've had all sorts of smoked fish.

Try back to basics and see hun. I'm on my phone so can't see stats. Dont get down hun, mine have slowed right down after four months

Xx

Really? I'm currently 11 stone 2.I was 13 stone 12 and I think this is about week 12. My ideal weight I want to be around 10 stone but I want to get to 9stone 7 on this vlcd so I can have room to recover from coming off it and gaining a couple with water/experimenting.

I'll stick with the salmon as I love it and it flavours all the veg but I'll lay off the sneaky slices of ham! I'll go back to weighing everything.

Sounds like normal slow down

Measure your veggies enjoy your salmon, make sure your gettin minimum 3 litre water

It will get moving again promise!! Mine stuck for ages, went on holiday and it woooshed off!

Xx

RebekahR said:
Sounds like normal slow down

Measure your veggies enjoy your salmon, make sure your gettin minimum 3 litre water

It will get moving again promise!! Mine stuck for ages, went on holiday and it woooshed off!

Xx

Really?
Ive been back at work after 7 weeks summer hols so I've not been walking every day which I thought might affect it too.

I'll measure my veg from now on don't worry! MUST STAY OFF THE HAM!

I drink tons of water as my classroom is next to a water fountain (luckily with a nearby toilet!)

Thanks Rebekah x

Yes don't worry

I started similar weight to you and been on plan just a wee bit longer

Sometimes stalls happen, just hang in there. I found increasing my calories us helping

Xxx

RebekahR said:
Yes don't worry

I started similar weight to you and been on plan just a wee bit longer

Sometimes stalls happen, just hang in there. I found increasing my calories us helping

Xxx

Bizarre what works isn't it? Thank you for the advice. I also have seriously messed up periods at the minute so maybe it's just taking its toll. SHOULD HOPEFULLY be off this plan in another 6 weeks!

Yeah, I'm glad I've managed to stop my cycle now, after a month long one I had enough

Same here, on plan till Halloween, soon as I see 8 flicker on scales I'll refeeed

Sure you'll do grand hun so close to finishing

Xx

RebekahR said:
Yeah, I'm glad I've managed to stop my cycle now, after a month long one I had enough

Same here, on plan till Halloween, soon as I see 8 flicker on scales I'll refeeed

Sure you'll do grand hun so close to finishing

Xx

8 stone? Blimey!!! Sure you'll do great, do you have pics?

What re feed are you doing?

Long way to go yet! LOL

I'll update some more pics shortly

I've built my own refeed using elements of the cd one. See how it goes! I'm having major surgery before Xmas hopefully so will be following healing diet op

RebekahR said:
Long way to go yet! LOL

I'll update some more pics shortly

I've built my own refeed using elements of the cd one. See how it goes! I'm having major surgery before Xmas hopefully so will be following healing diet op

Just caught up on your diary (last few pages). Good luck with your surgery, bet you're thrilled you're having it done. And what a weird, ****ed up thing for your hairdresser to say!!! And i LOVE your skull shoes (skinny jeans and dark skin sets them off) I'd just look like an old, wannabe goth in them!

Xx x

Just a thought - the ham you'd been sneaking could well contain salt leading to water retention and sugar (most packet ham has sugar in it) so that's probably not helping x

JanBow said:
Just a thought - the ham you'd been sneaking could well contain salt leading to water retention and sugar (most packet ham has sugar in it) so that's probably not helping x

Thaanks, I have stopped eating it!!

(2 stone 6lb lighter in 9 weeks)

Back