Oh no - will I have knocked myself out of ketosis?

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
I've just been to church, I had communion which hasn't knocked me out of ketosis yet but afterwards I went back to sit in the childrens play area of the church and the lady who runs the sunday school offered my toddler some fruit juice and bread (as a childs "communion") - I went to take a mouthful of the juice to then be able to add water to make it more toddler friendly, it was only when it was in my mouth I realised what I was doing..

I didn't swallow it - but would what was left in there knock me out of ketosis??

Also, I've got some ketostix, when would it show if I wasn't in ketosis? Would it take an hour or so or would it be tomorrow?

Hi Sunflowers!!

In my second week I went for communion - I prepared myself not to eat the goodies afterwards - but totally forgot about the bread and wine!! ha ha ha.

I had the largest bit of bread - and couldn't understand why the soda bread was so lovely!! heeeee haaa!

It didn't change my weight loss that week - and I doubt the communion or one spat out mouth full will make any difference!!!

Don't worry about it - just wait for your WI and you will be fine!!

Bx

Thank you!!

I'm on a night shift tomorrow night and didn't really fancy struggling through the shigt while getting back in ketosis!!

Aww babe I dont think it will knock you out I think you will be fine, dont stress out honey xx

Back