Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Oh no - will I have knocked myself out of ketosis?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Sunflowers, 28 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

I've just been to church, I had communion which hasn't knocked me out of ketosis yet but afterwards I went back to sit in the childrens play area of the church and the lady who runs the sunday school offered my toddler some fruit juice and bread (as a childs "communion") - I went to take a mouthful of the juice to then be able to add water to make it more toddler friendly, it was only when it was in my mouth I realised what I was doing..

I didn't swallow it - but would what was left in there knock me out of ketosis??

Also, I've got some ketostix, when would it show if I wasn't in ketosis? Would it take an hour or so or would it be tomorrow?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LadyB

LadyB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Hi Sunflowers!!

In my second week I went for communion - I prepared myself not to eat the goodies afterwards - but totally forgot about the bread and wine!! ha ha ha.

I had the largest bit of bread - and couldn't understand why the soda bread was so lovely!! heeeee haaa!

It didn't change my weight loss that week - and I doubt the communion or one spat out mouth full will make any difference!!!

Don't worry about it - just wait for your WI and you will be fine!!

Bx

4. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey
    Just to say your be fine.. one drop of juice I am sure will not knock you out of ketosis..
    x

5. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

Thank you!!

I'm on a night shift tomorrow night and didn't really fancy struggling through the shigt while getting back in ketosis!!

6. Witchy

Witchy ButtERfly

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(22.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Aww babe I dont think it will knock you out I think you will be fine, dont stress out honey xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.