Oh no - will I have knocked myself out of ketosis?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Sunflowers, 28 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

I've just been to church, I had communion which hasn't knocked me out of ketosis yet but afterwards I went back to sit in the childrens play area of the church and the lady who runs the sunday school offered my toddler some fruit juice and bread (as a childs "communion") - I went to take a mouthful of the juice to then be able to add water to make it more toddler friendly, it was only when it was in my mouth I realised what I was doing..

I didn't swallow it - but would what was left in there knock me out of ketosis??

Also, I've got some ketostix, when would it show if I wasn't in ketosis? Would it take an hour or so or would it be tomorrow?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LadyB

LadyB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Hi Sunflowers!!

In my second week I went for communion - I prepared myself not to eat the goodies afterwards - but totally forgot about the bread and wine!! ha ha ha.

I had the largest bit of bread - and couldn't understand why the soda bread was so lovely!! heeeee haaa!

It didn't change my weight loss that week - and I doubt the communion or one spat out mouth full will make any difference!!!

Don't worry about it - just wait for your WI and you will be fine!!

Bx

4. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey
    Just to say your be fine.. one drop of juice I am sure will not knock you out of ketosis..
    x

5. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

Thank you!!

I'm on a night shift tomorrow night and didn't really fancy struggling through the shigt while getting back in ketosis!!

6. Witchy

Witchy ButtERfly

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(22.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Aww babe I dont think it will knock you out I think you will be fine, dont stress out honey xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.