• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Oh no - will I have knocked myself out of ketosis?

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
I've just been to church, I had communion which hasn't knocked me out of ketosis yet but afterwards I went back to sit in the childrens play area of the church and the lady who runs the sunday school offered my toddler some fruit juice and bread (as a childs "communion") - I went to take a mouthful of the juice to then be able to add water to make it more toddler friendly, it was only when it was in my mouth I realised what I was doing..

I didn't swallow it - but would what was left in there knock me out of ketosis??

Also, I've got some ketostix, when would it show if I wasn't in ketosis? Would it take an hour or so or would it be tomorrow?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LadyB

Silver Member
S: 14st9lb C: 14st9lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi Sunflowers!!

In my second week I went for communion - I prepared myself not to eat the goodies afterwards - but totally forgot about the bread and wine!! ha ha ha.

I had the largest bit of bread - and couldn't understand why the soda bread was so lovely!! heeeee haaa!

It didn't change my weight loss that week - and I doubt the communion or one spat out mouth full will make any difference!!!

Don't worry about it - just wait for your WI and you will be fine!!

Bx

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Thank you!!

I'm on a night shift tomorrow night and didn't really fancy struggling through the shigt while getting back in ketosis!!

Witchy

ButtERfly
S: 22st2lb C: 17st3lb G: 12st6lb BMI: 38.9 Loss: 4st13lb(22.26%)
Aww babe I dont think it will knock you out I think you will be fine, dont stress out honey xx