oh no

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by tara40, 24 June 2009.

1. tara40

tara40 Loves Jensen Ackles

TOTM came two days too early. it is my wi night tonight :mad: and i have got a banging headache.
  2. jaylou

jaylou Well-Known Member

Keep your chin up, hope you get a good result this week and if you don't cos of the dreaded AF then you will get it next week!
  3. tara40

thanks, i was all ready for a big loss. never mind.
  4. jaylou

jaylou Well-Known Member

Ah, you never know, you may be suprised! (unless you have a sneaky peak on your own scales!!)
  5. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

Dont tell yourself it will not go your way,stay positve and even if the loss is not as big as you thought it will show next week. You may even get a nice suprise
  6. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

You could be surprised.....but don't worry whatever happens your body will adjust and you will have a good loss next week, so maybe you will have to be patient for another week, good luck with your WI tonight, and I hope your headache is better, best wishes, X
  7. salsaqueen

salsaqueen Well-Known Member

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you at the weigh-in tonight, try some lavender for the headache.
  8. henna!

henna! I can do this............

ah how annoying mine normally does that. I am sure you will get a good result today but if you dont then keep in your mind that you definatly will have a good lost next week!
  9. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Sends hugs! (glad I'm past all that!)
  10. Lady Mhoram

Lady Mhoram Well-Known Member

Awww, that's rotton luck. I hope you have a good result tonight and that your head feels better soon. x
  11. tara40

how do you use lavendar oil ?
  12. *Sally Cinnamon*

*Sally Cinnamon* Well-Known Member

look on the brightside... it came, could have been looking at a 2 stone gain lol. good luck with the WI