Oh No!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Devon Big Bird, 31 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Devon Big Bird

Devon Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    On my third day and just had my evening shake - hot chocolate and I promptly brought it straight back up (sorry to be blunt), I'm feeling ok now but don't know whether to have another try or just leave it... I've had such a fab day today as well! :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisaberry

Lisaberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6.3lb(31.13%)
    Diet:
    Changes like the wind!
    My friends is on LT as well and she threw up on day 3. She carried on and is fine.
    Not sure what's best for you to do now but just wanted to say that I'm sure you'll be ok from now on xx

4. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    At least you know not to have the choc shake hot again! I never have mine hot, they're always ice cold, which I love.

5. LipoLisa

LipoLisa Looking a bit bloated!

Start Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.4lb(7.54%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim & Exante
    Hope you've managed to keep the shakes down today. Day four nearly in the bag! LipoLisa x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.