Oh no!

LJB12

Hello,
No point to this post except to give myself a metaphorical slap!

I visited my parents 250 miles away on the weekend, and its normally just non-stop eating. I was soooo good, so I thought, a free cooked breakfast, tin of soup for lunch, then roast dinner (mostly veg) but with a little yorkshire pud. For the journey back I was munching on about 10 mintoes. I've done my food diary just now and it all comes to about 18 syns (12 syns for pea and ham soup).

Yesterday we took our son to see the aeroplanes at a local airfield and had a small cooked breakfast at the cafe there. It was a treat, we knew that. Then went ages before lunch which was a sandwich (OK). Then because we'd eaten lunch so late I had a packet of Monster Munch and a fun size Mars Bar and it all came to about 22 syns!!

Its weigh in day tomorrow and I only need to lose 2lbs to get my 1/2 stone shiny, and now I think I've blown it.

I've been super good the rest of the week and not had all my 10 syns a day - do you think I could still pull it out of the bag?!

So annoying that just two little days can ruin an entire week :sigh:

whatever the outcome - it;'s just one weigh in - HOPEFULLY because you were so good the rest of the week you havent done too much damage with just a few extra;s/

BUT don't get disheartened whatever the loss or maybe a STS - you're watching what you are eating - previous trips you would probably have just 'gone to town'.

GOOD LUCK THOUGH

IT might, it might not. Either way it looks like you've been making more sensible choices which is the key when being a bit flexable.
You've altered syns on other days to compensate a bit and those 2 days don't look to be the 'norm'.
So regardless of this WI result. You are on the right track and making good progress.

Good Luck.

Back