oh no

Discussion in 'Brides To Be' started by hebridesgirl, 12 January 2011 Social URL.

1. hebridesgirl

hebridesgirl Member

i had my first weigh in ever and im 14.5 stone :cry:

i get married on the 10th june and hope to lose at least two stone. my dress maker says i have till the 2nd last fitting which i reckon is May time. i dont intend to change my diet much as i dont see it as bad. however i will be cutting the portion sizes and no more junk food.

i am starting my gym routine again and also have the kinect to help. any advice would be great as right now i feel like a fat blob :cry: xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missfortissimo

missfortissimo addicted to minimins

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Getting rid of starches/sugar/unnecessary fats.
    2 stone is definitely manageable in 5 months if you stick to it. I suggest keeping a picture of your wedding dress on the fridge and pantry! :scale:

Reduce foods with sugar, sorn syrup, white flour, starches, and saturated/trans fat. Up the veggies, whole fruits, whole grains and wheat, lean meat/fish, and lots and lots of water. You can do it! :love047:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.