Oh no!!!

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
I was making tea for the OH and popped a piece of chorizo into my mouth and ate it before I even realised what I was doing!!!
Anyone know whether chorizo is totally forbidden and going to throw me off balance? x:cry:

As long as it wasn't a whole one you'll be fine LOL. I nearly forgot yesterday when a work colleague offered me a sweet - took the wrapper off before I realised. Honestly no damage done xx

God I hope not Fabat40!!! :'( OH can make his own tea from now on!!!! ;) Won't be reassured until I check the scales tomorrow!x

I ate a couple of sneaky bits of salami in my first wee and it didn't affect me at all. It'll be fine xx

From a ketosis point, chorizo is not likely to do much at all as it is very low carbs.
It's amazing when you realise all the extra food you end up eating normally without realising it!
I'm sure you will be fine.

Ha! Jubbly, salami in your wee! You'd want to get that looked at ;) Thanks girls, you've made me feel a lot better...I almost let it derail me altogether because I just thought, 'Well, that's it then, no point sticking to it today' but I just stuck with it x Thanks again :)

When I was on Day 2 I stuck a chip in my mouth to check if they were cooked for the kids. I realised halfway through chewing it & spat it out quickly. Then round the park I told my friend I was on a diet. 5minutes later she offered me sweets and I said no, im on a diet and then 2mins after that she asked if I wanted some cake!
Im sure a little bit of chorizo wont make any diffence. Don't let a little slip up knck you off the wagon. And have a look at the stick thread about which foods will keep you in ketosis, so if you slip up, try & make sure it won't knock you out of ketosis. Good Luck xxx

Thanks hun, Day4 tomorrow, am hoping to God I'm in ketosis, will definitely be weighing in the morning though to see whether the chorizo had any affect on loss!!! x Will let y'all know!

Back