oh no :(

lulu138

I had my first weigh in today, i have lost 6lbs! I kinda half hoped for a lil more but im still over the moon.
Anyway in the night, everyone else was having a chineese and before I knew it I had slipped a chip into my mouth :(. I really hope this does'nt affect anything.

Has anyone else made sneaky lil mistakes like this??
Is my ketosis going to be ok??

Thanks guys xx x x:break_diet:

6lb is fantastic well done.

I'm sure just one chip shouldn't make a difference. Just get straight back on track and you'll be fine. 6LBs is FAB.....I'd be delighted with that....nearly half a stone in a week!!

Well done....and don't worry about the chip...you'll be fine.
xx

Lulu,
Welcome aboard & Congrats on the loss. Your doing great, keep on trucking and you will reach your goals.

hey well done - what a great loss, I would be happy with that. As for the chip - give yourself a big pat on the back for stoppinf at one, I dont think I could do that, more like 10 for me!! :)

dont worry about it..i came on here in a flap a week or so ago cause id inadvertantly gone into the kitchen after some bad news and took a huge mouthful of diet coke...didnt make any difference to weight loss at all other than making me feel silly lol

h x

hehe thank you guys! i feel better now, i felt so bad after eating it and wished i hadn't done it! im kinda glad i did because now i know that the guilt of eating something silly isnt worth it! :D

Ahh no point crying over spilt milk hun... think most people have been there... least you know next time it doesnt help you at all :)

6lb in it self is an amazing weight loss tbh.. imagine losing that on Weight Watchers haha.. you'd get a gold star and a clap haha.

Back