Oh No

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by bettylollypop, 18 April 2008 Social URL.

1. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I'm absolutly gutted, went all day yesterdy being really good, i had a green day and done so well. Then just before i went to bed i had about 5 fun size mars. I am gutted as i done so well during day. Then this morning i had a good healthy slimming world breakfast then about 11.30 had some toast and nutella, then went down hill from there.I had a CURRY for my dinner.

Please help me, i just cant seem to stick to sw, or any healthy eating plan. I just keep binging on chocolate.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    YOU AND ME BOTH ..:break_diet:I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS I START OFF THE DAY GOOD INTENTIONS THEN I JUST GO TO POT!:booboo: :argh: :banghead: :whoopass:

4. Wish

Wish Silver Member

Start Weight:
    100.7kg
    Current Weight:
    64.9kg
    Goal Weight:
    70.8kg
    Lost(%):
    35.8kg(35.59%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting/Low Fat
    Hey

Don't beat yourself up about it hun, Just start today as a fresh, you can still have a good weight loss even with the blip, maybe get out and do some extra walking to make up for it.

If it makes you feel any better I also fell off the wagon last night, I had don so so well all day, then last night before bed I went and had some chocolate:( Am cross with myself, but its done now, I can't change it and I won't let the blip sabbotage the rest of the week (I hope) :p

5. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Hi
    You sound sooo like me i tried loads of diets and didn't do too well i have an all or nothing personality and if there is chocolate in the house ....well.... i have to eat it ALL. I started LT on Tuesday and i am finding it great (i have been tempted to eat, but havent and once i am in keotosis, apparently i wont be hungry YAY) i would do some reasearch and see if you think its for you
    Hope you find what you need
    Nic x:)

6. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Bettylollypop your post really made me laff esp the bit about easting 5 funsize mars bars because thats EXACTLY how i feel today sweety!

Im usually so focused but im having a real bad week because ive just been so laxydaisy with what im eating...im due a *week and i could eat at least 15 double choc gataux.....so hun i know how you feel.

But im working through it. And you can too, you will be fine sweety

Ruthy xxx

7. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Betty, we all do it. It's no major drama just don't let it ruin your week. Draw a line under it and start afresh and it will all be ok.

Ruthy, I love *week!

8. smigget

smigget Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    If I really sat down and thought long and hard about it, I too wld easily reach 4 the chokky, who wldn't? Even tho SW gives you SO many variants of unlimited food, there's still that element of longing - as I said y'day, I miss stickin my digit in a bucket of crunchy p'nut butter, or eatin choc without counting syns, or breaking out the bikkies - so I try not to think about it - I also do fill up on LOADS of baked beans and jacket spuds - they do fill you and I know that if I didn't do this, I'd be hungry and craving the above. Hang on in there gal!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.