Oh No!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by helgaw99, 1 November 2008 Social URL.

1. helgaw99

helgaw99 Member

I ate

Totally by accident- I was concentrating on something at work really hard- was offered a choc finger and just took one and popped in my mouth. Didn't even occur to me not to, All week I have been concentrating so hard on saying no to all food offered.

Am gutted!
    Does anyone think it will knock me out of ketosis.
    I am glugging water to try and push it through!
    Help me please
    Hx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    You might find that you are OK, if it was only 1 finger.

Taking one without even thinking about it is what is called an "automatic reponse" - your brain makes a decision about food without you even having an input.
    Hopefully, by the end of the absintance period, you'll have recognised enough about your on behaviour towards food to change that :)

Anyway, don't feel bad - just learn from it, put it behind you, and move on with the week ahead :)

4. helgaw99

helgaw99 Member

Thanks

I am so annoyed at myself- Started on Monday and have done so well on SS- hating every second and feeling miserable but haven't given in once.

I feel tricked by my brain- we should be on the same side.

Really hoping it's had no effect!

5. peppa

peppa Pwincess

we all make mistakes so don't beat urself up over it.:)

6. soolaboola

soolaboola sisters of slim

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(35.43%)
    Diet:
    ss cd (hardcore)
    trust me your brain will play more tricks than that ha ha ,keep glugging the water and ignore the naughty brain,one finger wont have made much differance so forget it and carry on.

7. Chunka_Malunka

Chunka_Malunka Fat busting crime fighter

Diet:
    CD
    id kill for a chocy finger but to counteract it, id go for a mega long walk tomorrow. onwards and upwards, sweetheart....we ar all human xx

8. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

hi helga, just came back from a kids party and it was soooo hard not to just pick up and few bits and munch, you'll get into the habit! i wouldn't worry too much about it especially as it was unintentional! good luck for your 1st weigh-in

xx

9. hypa2008

hypa2008 Full Member

Start Weight:
    31st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    16st13lb(54.23%)
    Diet:
    caveman
    Just keep going with your SS and water and you will do fine . I doubt it will take you out of ketosis but if it has you will soon be back in it with sticking to SS with your fluids

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.