Oh No!

helgaw99

I ate

Totally by accident- I was concentrating on something at work really hard- was offered a choc finger and just took one and popped in my mouth. Didn't even occur to me not to, All week I have been concentrating so hard on saying no to all food offered.

Am gutted!
Does anyone think it will knock me out of ketosis.
I am glugging water to try and push it through!
Help me please
Hx

You might find that you are OK, if it was only 1 finger.

Taking one without even thinking about it is what is called an "automatic reponse" - your brain makes a decision about food without you even having an input.
Hopefully, by the end of the absintance period, you'll have recognised enough about your on behaviour towards food to change that :)

Anyway, don't feel bad - just learn from it, put it behind you, and move on with the week ahead :)

trust me your brain will play more tricks than that ha ha ,keep glugging the water and ignore the naughty brain,one finger wont have made much differance so forget it and carry on.

id kill for a chocy finger but to counteract it, id go for a mega long walk tomorrow. onwards and upwards, sweetheart....we ar all human xx

hi helga, just came back from a kids party and it was soooo hard not to just pick up and few bits and munch, you'll get into the habit! i wouldn't worry too much about it especially as it was unintentional! good luck for your 1st weigh-in

xx

Just keep going with your SS and water and you will do fine . I doubt it will take you out of ketosis but if it has you will soon be back in it with sticking to SS with your fluids

Back