Oh No

carrie-ann

Have I just ruined my diet? I feel really bad, just started my second week of Cambridge today and I've just ate a piece of toast, with butter, Can't believe it what was I thinking :mad: Should I miss one of my shakes now because of this or carry on as normal I already had a cappucino shake for breakfast .... I've really messed it up havent I??? :cry::cry::cry:

Chill!
You've only made things more difficult for yourself now by bringing yourself out of ketosis. A repetition of the first 3 days wil probably occur where you feel hungry and stuff.
Hopefully if you stick to the rest of your plan all week you'll still have a loss.. probably not as much as you would have had if you skipped the toast though!lol
good luck chick, try not to worry too much xx

Hiya , I had to do the same thing last week as I just really felt I needed fibre, and I still lost weight - so don't worry, don't beat yourself up - just carry on and keep up the good work!

aww I'm really dissapointed with myself lol Should I still drink my two shakes today now ??

I'm gonna blame the snow I think :cry:

Drink your shakes/soups as per usual and make sure you have plenty of water. The toast won't kick you out of ketosis for very long, and water will help curb feelings of hunger. Don't be tempted to miss a sachet, as you need your 3 a day for your nutrition etc...
Think about why you felt the need to eat, so that you can try and avoid it happening again. I know I get ravenous and grumpy after a bad day ( had one on Sat) it can play havoc.
Take care and don't give yourself too much grief - it's counter-productive in the long term.
XX

Thanks for your replies guys, I feel a bit better now. Am going to have one of my shakes in a bit and some porridge later ... Hopefully that should be ok :)

Back