Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(25.51%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Have I just ruined my diet? I feel really bad, just started my second week of Cambridge today and I've just ate a piece of toast, with butter, Can't believe it what was I thinking :mad: Should I miss one of my shakes now because of this or carry on as normal I already had a cappucino shake for breakfast .... I've really messed it up havent I??? :cry::cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. miss_mallow

miss_mallow Banned

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(11.16%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Chill!
    You've only made things more difficult for yourself now by bringing yourself out of ketosis. A repetition of the first 3 days wil probably occur where you feel hungry and stuff.
    Hopefully if you stick to the rest of your plan all week you'll still have a loss.. probably not as much as you would have had if you skipped the toast though!lol
    good luck chick, try not to worry too much xx

4. NewYearNewMe

NewYearNewMe Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.29%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya , I had to do the same thing last week as I just really felt I needed fibre, and I still lost weight - so don't worry, don't beat yourself up - just carry on and keep up the good work!

5. carrie-ann

carrie-ann Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(25.51%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    aww I'm really dissapointed with myself lol Should I still drink my two shakes today now ??

I'm gonna blame the snow I think :cry:

6. lottymoo

lottymoo Taking one day at a time.

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.73%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Drink your shakes/soups as per usual and make sure you have plenty of water. The toast won't kick you out of ketosis for very long, and water will help curb feelings of hunger. Don't be tempted to miss a sachet, as you need your 3 a day for your nutrition etc...
    Think about why you felt the need to eat, so that you can try and avoid it happening again. I know I get ravenous and grumpy after a bad day ( had one on Sat) it can play havoc.
    Take care and don't give yourself too much grief - it's counter-productive in the long term.
    XX

7. carrie-ann

carrie-ann Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(25.51%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks for your replies guys, I feel a bit better now. Am going to have one of my shakes in a bit and some porridge later ... Hopefully that should be ok :)

8. galaxy163

galaxy163 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hiya dont worrie to much just keep going as normal, i have had misshaps i think we all do at one time or another whilse on the diet it is hard but well worth it in the end. good luck
    maria xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.