1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

oh nooooo!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MissTango, 16 September 2008 Social URL.

1. MissTango

MissTango Full Member

Slimming World
    Im such a wally i am!
    3 weeks ago i got my 2 stone award and i was so happy.
    Since then iv been eating so much junk food and now i have put on about half a stone!!!

I have decided to do sw alone now (my mate is joining tomorrow though so i will have someone to help me out as well as on here) I cant afford to keep going to the meetings at the moment.

So today i have started again from scratch, trying to make up for the last 3 weeks lol

Hope everyone is doing well, you will probably see me on here more often now i am doing it alone lol i need all the help i can get hehe
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pipz

pipz Full Member

slimming world
    Dont panic at least u have stopped and getting back on track ! i have just got back from spain and ate and drunk far too much but back on plan today .that is a great weight loss in total , well done ! xx
  4. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

hey, dont worry u know sw works for u and i am sure u will have those few pounds off in no time :)

good luck

5. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    You're not alone. I got my 4 stone award in february and put half a stone back on and I still haven't lost it!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.