Oh please help im stuck!

xxrebeccaxx

Silver Member
So I've lost 35lb so far but I want to loose the last 10lbs (maybe a bit more) in tr next 6 weeks which should be well doable but I'm stuck at 10st 10/11lbs!
I've done this diet since Xmas and am bored now so I do cheat hear and there and I annoy myself!

Anyone been stuck so close to their target?? If so what did u do to get the last bit off??

Thanx x

Total loss- 35lbs in 13 weeks

Oh. Well, can I just say that i've been mega moody as well - and when i was out having tea (i'm SS+) I was in a good mood (because I was eating), my OH said I've been horrible to live with this weekend too. I think it's because it was Easter, TOTM (i'm a moody cow then anyway - so you can just imagine how evil i was this weekend), and just generally feeling fed up.

It's hard to know what to say - but definitely don't give up! You've either got to make a real effort not to be moody (in front of him) or he just has to accept you the way you are for a few weeks/months. It's alright for him to say he'd rather you fat and happy - but can't he see the bigger picture? There are so many reasons why i want to lose weight - i'm not getting any younger (41 this year!) and i don't want to have achey joints and to find it difficult to walk up the stairs. Would he like you fat, happy and not being able to walk very far? Great.

We all have to put up with our OH's little habits that probably bug the hell out of us - but we live with it - because we love them.

He'll have to put up with a moody poody you for a little while - for the sake of YOUR health and wellbeing.

I want to say selfish sod - but i wont. Oh i just did. Ooops.

All the best lovely, and come on here and be moody with us other moody cows.

Lx

OK - re my above post - i replied to the wrong message. Sorry. It's early for me - only on my second coffee.

I agree with Shanny - moving up a plan sounds good. You've done amazing - well done!!

Let us know what you decide to do.

Lx

(and sorry if i confused you with my first reply - doh!)

yes agree with moving up a plan, maybe you could do this for a week or so then go back to SS or just stay on the higher plan. my CDC said last night that step 3 was for when you've got around a stone or half a stone left so maybe go onto 810 or 1000 if you're not already on these steps. it may help speed your metabolism up. one of the posters on here, yolande i think it is, shes just been on her 810 week after 12 weeks SS and she lost 4lbs i think whereas the week before she had lost 2lbs so it must make that bit of difference, even just following for a week :)

Back