Oh So Lean Products (company in N.Ireland)

niamh_x

Hi, I've just recently made my first order from Oh So Lean.. All the meats & meals are low fat. Was just wondering if anyone else uses this company for low fat meats and if they would know syn value on their sausages etc? thanks :)

Hi, I've just recently made my first order from Oh So Lean.. All the meats & meals are low fat. Was just wondering if anyone else uses this company for low fat meats and if they would know syn value on their sausages etc? thanks :)

No but I would be interested to know!

I usually buy slender choice or mallons sausages which are syn free!x

No but I would be interested to know!

I usually buy slender choice or mallons sausages which are syn free!x

I'm hoping someone uses oh so lean and can let me know! you should go on their website they have great range of meats etc! we're do you get slender & Mallons from? x

I know you can get Slender Choice in the Spar (although some of their sausages might be 0.5 syns each - can't remember which ones) - have seen Mallon's in Dunnes Stores. I go to my local butcher and he has slimming world sausages but not sure who makes them.

That website looks pretty good, but I wouldn't be sure of the syn values, sorry!

I'm hoping someone uses oh so lean and can let me know! you should go on their website they have great range of meats etc! we're do you get slender & Mallons from? x

I get slender choice sausages from my local spar or you can get them in dunnes too. The original ones are syn free and the leek and black pepper ones are 0.5 syns each but worth it - they're really yum!

The mallons ones are available in dunnes as well but I saw them in my big tesco recently too as a new product! xx

My friend eats the meat from oh so lean and she's lost over 4 stone :)

Back