• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

oh well 6th weigh in, just 2lbs lost :(

S: 21st5.8lb C: 20st1.5lb G: 11st11.3lb BMI: 44.1 Loss: 1st4.3lb(6.1%)
well its my 6th weigh in, had to weigh myself AGAIN, wont go into details as i dont want to slag my CDC off but basicaly i didnt need any packs this week as i still have 7 days worth left and well you can work the rest out,

anyway i have only lost 2lb, gutted to say the least but ill keep going, 2lb is 2lb of flab gone so its better than a kick up the arse!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sarette

Gold Member
S: 19st13lb C: 18st12lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 45.3 Loss: 1st1lb(5.38%)
2lb is still good! Your body may just be catching up a bit, and you never know, next weeks might be better :)

Well done on losing 27lb in 6 weeks!! xx

Saddia

im gonna do it!
S: 12st13lb C: 12st8lb BMI: 33.3 Loss: 0st5lb(2.76%)
Well done! weight lost is weight lost simple! It doesnt matter if its not what u were expectin, its still excellent X

thanks sarah, ill just keep plodding on lol, i want 7lb weekly losses!! ahhhhhhh lol

S: 14st6lb C: 11st11lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st9lb(18.32%)
we would all love 7 lbs off a week but 2lbs is good well done hun keep going x

well done on the loss 2lbs is great and overall 27lbs is fantastic in six weeks.

If you are having problems with your CDC could you change to another one?.
i cant shes my only one in my area so i have to have her or no CD for me :(

sammylammy

Trying Harder
S: 15st2lb C: 14st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32 Loss: 1st0lb(6.6%)
Its always disappointing if you expect more, but my CDC said 2-3lbs a week is average so dont be sad. Your body will let i go when its ready.

Wilma

Silver Member
Heeeey you - stop being greedy!!! LOL You have lost 27 pounds in 6 weeks - how brilliant is that!!!!

My CDC charges an extra £5 if my order is less than £20!
I was a bit naffed off when she attempted to charge me for my £16.30 order last night.
I bought quite a few extra packs over the weeks so I would still have a choice by the end of the week. I guess they have to make a living though.

bevy

S: 15st13lb C: 14st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 34.6 Loss: 1st1lb(6.73%)
What type of scales are you using? and do you put them in the same place all the time? I know these sound like stupid questions but I know that I weigh differently if on a wooden floor to a carpet and if I change the place I put my scales so I always leave them in the same place... also can it be that you are retaining water or are you maybe constipated, I was constipated last week and thought I would only have 1lb weight loss for the week but actually lost 3lbs from one day to the next after taking 2 dulcolax. As everyone has said though 2lbs is still a good loss, my losses are definitely slowing down from the first few weeks and I have noticed that 2-3lbs seem to be average for people from about 5 weeks onwards. I hope your next loss is 7lbs though :D

What type of scales are you using? and do you put them in the same place all the time? I know these sound like stupid questions but I know that I weigh differently if on a wooden floor to a carpet and if I change the place I put my scales so I always leave them in the same place... also can it be that you are retaining water or are you maybe constipated, I was constipated last week and thought I would only have 1lb weight loss for the week but actually lost 3lbs from one day to the next after taking 2 dulcolax. As everyone has said though 2lbs is still a good loss, my losses are definitely slowing down from the first few weeks and I have noticed that 2-3lbs seem to be average for people from about 5 weeks onwards. I hope your next loss is 7lbs though :D
hi, yes i use the same scales my bathroom floor has black and white floor tiles and i always place the scales on the same tile lol,
i have ordered some expensive digital scales ( i dont like digital but i can barely read my big doctors ones!) so hopefully they will be accurate!
i may be holding onto water, i dont drink enough some days i have less than 5oomls! eek i know im naughty!
ill try harder with teh water to see if that helps!
x

noddy

S: 18st8lb C: 14st2lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 4st6lb(23.85%)
dont be so upset just keep at it im sure i will have a bad week or too and will be looking for your support, water is the key keep drinking and it will make all the difference.

emma237

Gold Member
S: 309lb C: 175lb G: 159lb BMI: 27.4 Loss: 134lb(43.37%)
Hi well done on your loss. I know you say you were dissapointed but you have lost 27lbs in 6 weeks!!!! Thats amazing!!! Well done. xx

Angel1974

Loves Porridge
S: 14st10lb C: 14st10lb G: 11st12lb BMI: 38.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hello - 27lbs wow thats a great weight loss
so put down that big stick and stop beating your self up! lol

I can understand what you mean about 2lbs though especially as we work so hard at not being tempted but as many have said its a loss and thats the most important thing.

Maybe you'll have a bigger loss next WI :D

it's 2lb in the right direction, and that's got to be a plus. well done.

S: 17st9lb C: 17st9lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 42.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi just think 2lbs off is better than 2lbs on!!!
just think about walking round with a bag of sugar.
and you no the saying every little helps :)

Lily

Gold Member
S: 16st11.0lb C: 15st10.0lb G: 13st7.0lb BMI: 37.8 Loss: 1st1lb(6.38%)
Think of it this way, if you 'only' lost 2 pounds this week, there's a really good chance it'll be 3 pounds plus next week to make up for it. That's how it seems to go for me. My original stats aren't on my signature any more, but I remember having more than a couple of occasions where I lost 2 pounds one week, but 5 pounds the next.

And others have already said, nearly two stones in 6 weeks is fab!

Well done hun - you're doing brilliantly!

:0clapper: :0clapper: :0clapper: :0clapper:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In 9
Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In 3
Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In 5
Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In 4
CD Weekly Weigh In 2