oh well truely buggered up this time

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by tamla, 25 January 2010 Social URL.

1. tamla

tamla Full Member

oh well i new i shouldent of gone out because thats were i fall of the wagon as they say ,i went out thursday for a freinds birthday drank wine all nite but when it came to the end of the nite i had chips and mayo in pitta bread awww why did i do it,anyway the following nite i went to a freinds we had wine againe and a pan of stew and a few nibbles so saturday and sunday i just eat and eat and eat i feel awful and really low ive let myself down i weighed myself this mornin and it says ive put 3lb on it took me over a wk to get that 3lb off and just under a couple of days to put it bk on im supposed to be goin out on friday for my birthday but im so adament i wont be goin cos this is wot happens i just loose all my will power :cry:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.