• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Oh what a carry on!

Maka

A New Woman
After my laxative concoctions and the enema drama last Friday, I suddenly started "going" yesterday afternoon. At first I was so happy...oh the relief. I even felt lighter when I got off the seat. Problem now is: I haven't stopped going. Drink any water and out it comes(not from the front either...mind you. sorry if this is tmi). have a shake and out it comes. have a bar and out it comes. I'm not ill or uncomfortable. should i worry? I 've kept up with the water drinking and have had my 3 "meals" for today.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sara4

Gold Member
Well if you don't feel unwell I wouldn't worry too much. Keep an eye on it and keep drinking the fluids. Personally I would be thinking of the weight loss!!!!! You should be in for a good week!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
After my laxative concoctions and the enema drama last Friday, I suddenly started "going" yesterday afternoon. At first I was so happy...oh the relief. I even felt lighter when I got off the seat. Problem now is: I haven't stopped going. Drink any water and out it comes(not from the front either...mind you. sorry if this is tmi). have a shake and out it comes. have a bar and out it comes. I'm not ill or uncomfortable. should i worry? I 've kept up with the water drinking and have had my 3 "meals" for today.
I wouldnt worry too much hun...its probably just a build up of laxative in your body ...it will sort it self out xx i think...but if you feel ill check it with a chemist xx

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
aahhhhhhhhhh relief i'm sure.
think of the weight you might be flushing away lol

You poor thing!

I'm sure the laxative will soon work it's way out and you'll be fine. Make sure you drink plenty.

x

Maka

A New Woman
Today I have felt better! I haven't weighed myself - scales broke sometime back. But I feel lighter on my feet and my stomach's flatter. It's full moon tonight isn't it? I hope my period comes; then I'm sure Friday's WI will make me smile.
Thanks everyone!