Extra Easy Oh what's that? Another takeaway!

So annoyed right now had to vent. :(
Just got up to let our 14 week puppy out to toilet (she's doing well cries to be let out rather than leaves me presents) and my other half has had a takeaway while i was asleep and left the remnants in the kitchen!
He knows I'm on SW and trying really hard, why is he so insensitive? He would do this quite regularly, I have hinted that he may want to consider joining.
Does anyone else have family members who try to lead them astray?

6 weeks to Ibiza. SW all the way!

Make a sw curry or stir-fry and waft the smell around the room when he is there, then tell him as he isn't doing SW he can't have any!.....
Pete:mad:

Make your own "fakeaway", that's what I did on Saturday night! My parents both had it too, and said it was gorgeous! Absolutely no need for takeaways when you can whip up something just a nice quite easily and quickly at home!

What type of things do you like? There are loads of recipes on here for takeaway style meals. There are SW equivalents for pizza, chinese, kfc chicken, even donner kebab!

There is no reason that you should be missing out :)

I made salmon with a baked potato and salad the other night, and my boyfriend decided he wanted chinese salt and pepper chips with his fish instead.....TEMPTATION!! I snaffled 3 or 4 chips then drew a line. How do they make them taste so amazing?!

And you really fancied it when its been laid there all night and has that sweaty greasy smell?? I wouldn't!! Lol if anything it would put me off, especially if it was kebab and garlic eurrrrggghhhh. Its when they have it and its fresh is when i find it hard to resist

Theres a rule in my house...you eat what youre given! I cook sw friendly and snack sw friendly, anything else you want you get yourself and you leave me out of it! Lol. My bf isnt a sw member, but has been eating sw friendly since i joined because i do the cooking...he admitted the other day hes loving it and he weighed himself out of curiosity and has lost 3lb! Lol!

Just wish my husband would do S W. He really needs to lose a lot of weight but is so in denial. I dont understand it really, I know hes not happy with his weight. When I cook a S W meal, he sometimes has it and enjoys it. But then he will do things to excess like having lots of bread rolls (white) with butter etc. Or drink too much wine, when we go out for a coffe I am quite happy with my drink, but he has to have toasted tea cake/cake of some sort. In the pub he has wine and then nuts!!!! At the end of the day I cant do it for him, he has to have to want to do it for himself. He doesnt lead me astry though as I am very motivated but I do feel sometimes he can be insensitive as the smell of cake etc is difficult to ignore!!! Sorry rant over ha ha

Back