Oh where oh where is SKINNY COW?

Fat Vicky

This short sunny spell has got me thinking, where oh where has skinny cow disappeared to? A couple of years ago Tesco stocked a really big range of Skinny Cow goods. I know Waitrose to a couple of the items but my nearest Waitrose would result in melted ice cream by the time I got it home plus I dont buy anything else from there basically cos its too expensive for lil ole me :(

Has anyone seen any Skinny Cow stuff around this year and if so where? :confused:

Cheers in advance x

Haven't looked for/seen any too recently but I have seen them in the Lidl (at Longsight/Dickenson Rd end - since you are from Stockport!!)

Cheers for that, so precise!!! Blooming annoying isnt it, why they bring out these things then disappear them :( x

I got some mint choc lollies in tesco the other day but they did not have a huge range in x

Yes me too Tesco mint choc ones also

I can get mint choc from tesco, caramel shortcake from sainsburys and that's it :( I wish we could buy more, I love the two I can get but from 2 different supermarkets? Bit of a pain.

Cheers for that guys, really want to try the caramel shortcake but just come back from Sainsburys and they dont stock them ( hopeless!!) :sigh: x

Can you email the manufacturer and ask them for a list of local stockists?

Or ask your fave supermarket to start stocking them in your local? x

I looked on the same site and came away feeling all deflated :( They go on about the obesity crisis then dont stock the skinny versions of things. x

Ok so I emailed asda, considering that they don't stock ANY, this is what I got back:

Hi Rochelle

Thank you for taking the time to contact me about the Skinny Cow products.

I've contacted our buying team for frozen desserts and my colleague has advised that we hope to have a range of these products back in store in September.

In the mean time we do offer some low calorie deserts as part of our "Really Creamy" range, for example our mini yoghurt sticks which come in a 4 pack of assorted flavours at only 50 calories.

If I can be of any further assistance do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Ami Goodall
Asda Service Team

OOOOOOOOOOOOh Rochelle, you are rather good! cheers for that x

Back