OH YUM....

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by kerry b, 25 May 2011 Social URL.

1. kerry b

kerry b Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    ... I tried the parmesan chicken from this months magazine and it was amazing, will def make it again. I didn't fancy the roasted veg so I had it with baby jersey potatoes and a large salad which I sprayed with the salad light ceasar dressing. Double yum, it took all my willpower not to just spray the dressing straight into my mouth:D. Would recommend trying both things if you havent already

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mumoftwo

Mumoftwo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(25.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Oooh, I made this too it was definitely very yummy. I made the stuffed peppers recipe from the magazine today, I would recommend these also. :) We are so lucky to be following the sw plan!!

4. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    Iv got the may/june mag with the lady in the pink dress on the front....is that the mag youv got??

5. Mumoftwo

Mumoftwo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(25.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    The recipes are in the new July issue, lady in a blue dress on the front and orange titles. :)

6. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    is it only out in groups? im rejoining next tuesday

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.