OH

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
i was gonna ask if anyone knew if i could have granola
but i went on sw website and put in all the info off the box and it tells me it is 22 1/2 syns per 100g oh poop
thats so unfair !!:cry:
i used to love that - so now i have a box in the cupboard i cant have - i could put it up for ramsom !!!

oh no dont u hate it when that happens m8 all the food we love are so highin syns.

sarah xx

thats happened to me with a few things, so instead of torturing myself everytime i open the cupboard I gave the bits and bobs to my mum then i wasnt tempted x

thats happened to me with a few things, so instead of torturing myself everytime i open the cupboard I gave the bits and bobs to my mum then i wasnt tempted x

yep ,could do that but she's just found out that she is diabetic and she's not that nice to me so..... NO !!!!! LOL

yep ,could do that but she's just found out that she is diabetic and she's not that nice to me so..... NO !!!!! LOL

Naughty - lol.
I miss loads of the stuff that used to be allowed on SW. Campbells Meatballs, Macaroni Cheese and Corned Beef were delish.
Not all together obviously :)

I love Grape Nuts too with fruit and we can still have those so it's not all doom and gloom x

what are grape nuts? x

Didn't know how to explain it as they contain neither grape nor nut :rolleyes: so lifted this quote from Kraft.

"Grape-Nuts is a high fibre, low fat cereal made from crunchy wheat and malted barley. Grape-Nuts differ from ordinary cereals as each wholesome nugget actually stays deliciously crunchy in milk!"

They're really nice to add a bit of substance / texture to fruit in the morning as they've got a crunchy biscuity texture. Good for a 28g portion too as they're little so it looks better. (I get gutted weighing out an ounce of F&F as I'm sure I used to have about 3oz before starting SW) x

i was gonna ask if anyone knew if i could have granola
but i went on sw website and put in all the info off the box and it tells me it is 22 1/2 syns per 100g oh poop
thats so unfair !!:cry:
i used to love that - so now i have a box in the cupboard i cant have - i could put it up for ramsom !!!

What about weighing out 25g for 5.5 syns and having it mixed in syn free yogurt and lots of fruit so that you can still enjoy it but it's controlled and you're not using tons of syns?

Back