Ohhh no!

Emma789

:cry: I am so disappointed with myself, I went back to work today to my horror an Eid party!! I was able to resist, chocolate, wafers, crisp sect but when the spicy rice came I caved and I caved bad! Now I not only let myself down but my B'friend as well cause he's doing the same diet to help me!! I don't know wether to tell him or not I just feel so bad:cry:

can anyone help? What should I'd do?

Emma789 said:
:cry: I am so disappointed with myself, I went back to work today to my horror an Eid party!! I was able to resist, chocolate, wafers, crisp sect but when the spicy rice came I caved and I caved bad! Now I not only let myself down but my B'friend as well cause he's doing the same diet to help me!! I don't know wether to tell him or not I just feel so bad:cry:

can anyone help? What should I'd do?

Hi Emma789,
I recently had to hold an Eid party at school for the children at my Reception class.
It's ok your only human and we do have our good and bad days.
Tomorrows a new day , just go back to your shakes and don't feel bad.
I just think it's important to educate myself on my eating habit .
I have struggled with comfort eating for quite a while , and now I feel that I have some control over my life.
I hope that helps.
Onwards and upwards.
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh I think I suffer from comfort eating, I eat even when I'm not hungry! I eat to make me feel better and to celebrate ANYTHING!!!! Asian food is my ultimate downfall, I've decided to give it 110% tomorrow and even try to drink the 2lts were meant to have.
I'm don't know what's more upsetting letting me or partner down ?

You haven't let anyone down, your only human!

Just dust yourself off and get back on it, we're bound to all trip up along the way, especially us emotional eaters :)

X

Thank you I told my other half and he's 'ok' saying the same as you I have a goal and as you said emotional eaters are always gonna have bad days but hopefully with this kind of support this will be the last one!

Back