Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

ohhh well!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by TRIVENAM, 2 October 2008 Social URL.

1. TRIVENAM

TRIVENAM Getting there!!!

Start Weight:
    16st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.62%)
    Diet:
    Juice plus shakes
    well today prob has to be murphys law for me :cry:
    i was late for work..i only lost 1lb at my weigh in (im hoping thats cause i was dying for a wee?)....late back from luch because the bank q was sooooo long and i couldnt lodge my rent and then to top it all off a nice suprise.....MY CAR WUDN'T START?? WTF!!!
    its only new! then that made me late for picking my daughter up from nursery.....arrrgggggggg!!!!:cry::cry::cry:
    im so low now...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    oh don't ya just love days like that......can you do something to totally pamper yourself with tonight x

4. TRIVENAM

TRIVENAM Getting there!!!

Start Weight:
    16st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.62%)
    Diet:
    Juice plus shakes
    ya im going to bed lol!!! i might be another pound lighter tomorrow wen i wake up ;) how are u 2day!!

5. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    Oh ermm well I came pretty damn close to putting my resignation in at work lol....I think my tolerance for being taken for granted is shrinking along with the pounds I lose...kinda shocked them lol mind you willpower wise am doing great..sat through the family eating fish & chips tonight while I had me chilli & garlic soup despite lipotrim telling me I can't add anything to it!

6. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Good for you.... well done. Don't you just hate days like that - it normally happens like that for me when I sleep in, and then everything else just kicks off as well.... roll on the weekend !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.