Ohhhh look ooo's back!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by unreal83, 1 May 2007 Social URL.

1. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hello everyone..Im back, again!

The last time I did Cambridge in Feb I only managed to lose 5 lbs, and failed after that - well I have put on a stone since i was at my skinniest of 10 stone 3, and I really want to get down to 9 stone 13.

Has anyone been 12 stone ish and got down past 10 stone?

I would like to know if i can do it.

I really need some advice though. I find when I get to 10 stone 5, i feel as though i deserve to eat something and its not going to make any difference to me and wont make me put on weight.

I need to get rid of my block I get in my head when I reach my target and have to lose the last 7lbs - it is sooo hard as you really feel that you deserve to eat something; you know? I just wish i had the strength to battle through those weeks losing the last 7lbs.

I have got a new boyfriend now who is being so supportive, he is fantastic and is really spuring me on, i want to feel sssshexy for him aswell so thats helping me!!

Any advice from any councellors would be really appreciated - my councellor is lovely but not so great on advice.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Helloooooo - WELCOME back :D you can do this !!!!

keep us posted on your success !!!

4. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

intuitive eating
    Good luck unreal83, you WILL be 10 stone by the summer!! :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.