OK and where's the logic in this??

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
Last Thursday I began a "planned" lapse... I ate/drank/was merry/well very drunk for 4 days until Sunday... and then as planned, jumped back on the bandwagon and have been back on shakes since Monday morning.....

I had a WI tonight, and expected to pile on a few pounds because of the amount I've eaten..........

......... but I lost 3lbs........... :rolleyes:

shhhhhh don't complain!!!! Accept all losses graciously -- and so that you don't eat again I'll remind you that if you hadn't you might have lost more! Lol - don't want you eating as an excuse for a good 3lb loss ;-)

Glad to hear you're still holding on tight to the wagon.

shhhhhh don't complain!!!! Accept all losses graciously -- and so that you don't eat again I'll remind you that if you hadn't you might have lost more! Lol - don't want you eating as an excuse for a good 3lb loss ;-)

Glad to hear you're still holding on tight to the wagon.

I do feel mega mega mega super super lucky :p

you jammy git!!
x

Is true!!!!!

hoping to hit another 3lbs this week to make it 100lbs to go!!!!!!

SO NEAR BUT SO FARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Oooh, I know what you mean. I am about 6 pounds or so from hitting 100 to go! Can't wait to see 99! That will be a real motivator - 2 digits!!! XX

Oooh, I know what you mean. I am about 6 pounds or so from hitting 100 to go! Can't wait to see 99! That will be a real motivator - 2 digits!!! XX

EXACTLY!!!!!

And also, the half way mark... am looking forward 2 that too :)

And... well I've gone from super morbid obese (I think) to super... and I think its 1 more BMI point to get me to just obese LOL

who would have thought obese sounded so appealing!

how do u know that u are/obese/super obese etc?

OK... i cant find the chart... but ive copied this from the super-super weight loss macro programming geeky spreadsheet im using which works everything out for me... and this... is what it says:

<18.5),"Underweight",
IF((H30<25),"Normal",
IF((H30<30),"Overweight",
IF((H30<35),"Class I Obese",
IF((H30<40),"Class II Obese",
IF((H30>40"Class III Obese")))))

I hope this makes sense 4 u........ I will type it out if u cant understand it??

lol- cheers kid! x

OK... i cant find the chart... but ive copied this from the super-super weight loss macro programming geeky spreadsheet im using which works everything out for me... and this... is what it says:

<18.5),"Underweight",
IF((H30<25),"Normal",
IF((H30<30),"Overweight",
IF((H30<35),"Class I Obese",
IF((H30<40),"Class II Obese",
IF((H30>40"Class III Obese")))))

I hope this makes sense 4 u........ I will type it out if u cant understand it??

Hi, what is the spreadsheet and where can I get it please?

Cheers
Mike

You and your young metabolism!!!! Ah youth... I remember it so fondly! These days, that kind of lapse for me would cause a huge gain! Enjoy the luckiness of it all you young lovely.

Back