Ok.. anyone got any Tofu recipies ??

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Cavycrazy, 25 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

Just scoffed lunch and planning tea now. :)

Have got a packet of Tofu lurking and not sure what to do with it. Anyone got any suggestions (apart from throw it away). :D:D:D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

I love tofu. Here's a great website explaining how to marinate and cook it.

I like it baked or fried till it's really crispy and put on top of a green salad like croutons. Also goes well into a stir-fry - I cook the tofu first then leave it on kitchen paper while I stir fry the veg and then put the tofu back in for a quick warm round before serving. Yum.
  4. mum_of_one

mum_of_one Silver Member

Ok well I like scrambled tofu. YUM. Its lush. I get an onion, some garlic and some tumeric. I lightly brown the onions and garlic and drain the tofu and pat it dry and then crumble it into the pan and treat just like you are making scrambled egg. I then add the tumeric and keep on scrambling. I sometimes add red pepper or have it with a big salad.
  5. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

I keep meaning to try scrambled tofu but I'm never sure about it. Maybe I will do, having read that.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.